Crysis Screen shots..nothing else 56k no

no not the editor i use crylaunch for custom levels

i installed the editor but could not get it to work which is a shame because some mods only work with it

fyi when in devmode press f1 to enable third person

Guys, how well and what settings do you think I can run Crysis on this rig:

AMD 4000+ X2 Dual Core Processor
2GB DDRII 800 OCZ Gold Memory (2 x 1GB)
MSI 8800gt 512mb
36.4GB Western Digital RAPTOR SATA Hard Drive
Abit NF-M2S Matx Motherboard
Seasonic S12 600W Power Supply

no not the editor i use crylaunch for custom levels

i installed the editor but could not get it to work which is a shame because some mods only work with it

fyi when in devmode press f1 to enable third person

Oh i don't know what crylaunch is or devmode.

crymod seems to be down at the moment but crylaunch is an app with a gui for using mods and custom levels

devmode is what you add to your crysis shortcut followed by name of mod/level to launch custom levels etc once loaded you are in devmode thus enabling special keyboard shortcuts like f3 which puts you in fly mode

Guys, how well and what settings do you think I can run Crysis on this rig:

AMD 4000+ X2 Dual Core Processor
2GB DDRII 800 OCZ Gold Memory (2 x 1GB)
MSI 8800gt 512mb
36.4GB Western Digital RAPTOR SATA Hard Drive
Abit NF-M2S Matx Motherboard
Seasonic S12 600W Power Supply

I would also like to know how Clowning can run this game.

crymod seems to be down at the moment but crylaunch is an app with a gui for using mods and custom levels

devmode is what you add to your crysis shortcut followed by name of mod/level to launch custom levels etc once loaded you are in devmode thus enabling special keyboard shortcuts like f3 which puts you in fly mode

So in the shortcut you add -devmode -map seaside? Please post me your shortcut location.

I would also like to know how Clowning can run this game.

I think he will be able to run it fine with a tweaked config.

could someone please edit this photo below i would like to use it as my wallpaper but the framerate map and energy stuff ruin it

I don't know what happened but look at the difference in FPS I'm getting now, it decreased. I know the resolution is different but it doesn't matter. I tried deleting all the configs i had running (cvars, autoexec) but no change. Went from 45 to 25 in the same spot. Does anyone know why this happened?

crysis64200802220051360ry8.jpg

crysis64200802241831437ry7.jpg

glad you resolved your fps problem actually just sent you a pm but nvm what resolution are you playing at i hear that at 1280x1024 you can enable 16aa with playable fps

glad you resolved your fps problem actually just sent you a pm but nvm what resolution are you playing at i hear that at 1280x1024 you can enable 16aa with playable fps

actually my fps dropped, not increased. Sorry i should of made that more clear. I'm playing at 1440x900.

Played some of the custom maps i've been collecting and had to share some funny screenshots that I took.

Crysis2008-02-2821-05-07-14.jpg

Crysis2008-02-2821-58-52-24.jpg

Are you serious? This is a Crysis screenshot thread, not a generic screenshot from any game thread.

Edit: And all of those guys in the second screenshot are poking each other in the ass.

It was a awesome game. I hope Far Cry 2 is just as good but with a better Story.

r_DepthOfField = 2

setiing "r_DepthOfField = 0" will give you an automatic 5-8fps gain

setiing "r_ColorGrading = 0" should give you an another 2fps

Anyone any ideas why my upscaled screens are coming out like this?

wtf.jpg

at 4000x300 they were fine, then ii tried 3840x2400 and that started to happen, put it back to 4kx3k and theyre still showing like that /

http://www.gamecritics.com/the-noobs-guide-to-optimizing-crysis

Tweaked with that.. after seeing some of the screenshots here i might bump it up to 16x12, because the jaggies are what's really killing me. Though my FPS does look really good compared to what some of you guys are saying.

Hot damn! Is the 8800 gt really enough to run crysis at those settings? Your frame rates are amazing. You and Punbox make me feel like getting the 8800gt, but I could already see myself disappointed with low frame rates in certain areas you guys are not taking sceenshots of.

Yuo do realize i am running at 1280x960 though, right? If i raise it up to 1600x1200, my fps goes from in 30-32 to 23ish

My favorite effect in Crysis is the rainbow in DX10, its so awesome. Anyways Here are some of my screenshots running at 16x12 with a Q6600 @ 3.4, 4GB DDR2, and an 8800GTS.

screenshot0001dt3.jpg

screenshot0000cr5.jpg

screenshot0004fn0.jpg

screenshot0010wx3.jpg

nothing happens when i get to this point and head out to the flight deck i know there should be a giant alien what am i doing wrong

How is this game looking so awesome for you guys? The game on my sig runs it relatively good, but I haven't updated to the newer drivers yet. Is it any significant difference?

They are probably getting terrible FPS.. But i've never used a GTS, they might be able to handle those higher reso's better.

They are probably getting terrible FPS.. \.

which is why i only take screens with the fps shown whats the point of having the game look awesome if its unplayable anything under 20 is unacceptable unless its a hardcore level with dips but constantly being 20 and under is not good anything 25 and above is

How is this game looking so awesome for you guys? The game on my sig runs it relatively good, but I haven't updated to the newer drivers yet. Is it any significant difference?

Custom configs make the game a hell of alot more enjoyable.

They are probably getting terrible FPS.. But i've never used a GTS, they might be able to handle those higher reso's better.

Look at the fps in all the screenshots nub, we're getting very decent fps using custom configs. And we play at regular resolutions but when we take screenshots our settings make them as big as they go 4094xsomething.

Back