TPTH-E07H-XHB4-TCA0
1C9P-XOCM-8CE4-8556
T737-80YK-75KE-7AHY
7EO8-8222-1OA4-0O82

and more codes

Right after...

DAMMIT!!!

No more codes available.

Why do I always miss out on these things? Got robbed on the Just Cause giveaway. Thought up a clever post and they change their minds and go by random drawing. :(

LMFAO! :D

:eek:

Yeah, Im a tard.

I mustve been on the first page thinking I was on the last page or something.

Whoa! Howd I miss those?

Will those work? I thought once you used one once, it was dead.

I never used them, just got a bunch of keys but didn't use you will easily find a key in there thats still working. Give it a try!

Damn this game is dominating my system. I was getting a headache at the uneven FPS. :eek:

hey guys.. anyone that has used Evizerates keys please post what key you used so that we dont have to sort through them to find one that works..

Try turning off phsyx in the options for it to run smoother..

I had PhysX off already, just tried it with Hardware Physics off, still feels like I'm playing on a server with 300+ ping. It's at a decent 40-60 FPS constantly, but it's like the game is hiccuping. Not sure how to describe it.

Weird, I went to redeem my old order from a few months ago and the system claims my order #/email don't exist :eek:. Emailed support, and tried one of Evizerate's codes in case they won't help, but the cart isn't discounting the game with any of them... used ones say invalid code, the rest just do nothing to the order at all. :( Tried firefox and IE 8, no go.

hey guys.. anyone that has used Evizerates keys please post what key you used so that we dont have to sort through them to find one that works..

I used T737-80YK-75KE-7AHY

Thanks for posting some keys Evizerates.

thanks so much, i used TPTH-E07H-XHB4-TCA0 and was able to get it..

:)

I hope you all enjoy the game, have your friends and everyone you know downloading this game! Nothing beats free!

Thanks Evizerate!

Used Y1TX-X490-HY6X-K31C, I think. It's what I currently have CTRL+C'd, anyway.

Is the promotion dead or all the keys used up? I tried giving a couple away but the codes don't work anymore.

Is the promotion dead or all the keys used up? I tried giving a couple away but the codes don't work anymore.
Nope still working, just gotta use the right code.

Code-0B0H-EB4A-7XC8-C6XP, used. Thank you Evizerate.

Went through quite a few codes before I got one that worked, I THINK I used EP1X-8246-0C44-TB8P. Thanks Evizerate!

This game starts out so damn slow. I forced myself to stick playing it. You can barly walk more than a crawl pace and it's very irritating.

This game starts out so damn slow. I forced myself to stick playing it. You can barly walk more than a crawl pace and it's very irritating.

I installed it but I doubt I'll play for a while. So addicted to BFBC2 right now.

Weird, I went to redeem my old order from a few months ago and the system claims my order #/email don't exist :eek:. Emailed support, and tried one of Evizerate's codes in case they won't help, but the cart isn't discounting the game with any of them... used ones say invalid code, the rest just do nothing to the order at all. :( Tried firefox and IE 8, no go.

They ended up fixing it for me, woot :D.

Awesome! Free game! Thanks for posting this. I was just now able to get a working key from the original eVGA link, so I guess it's available again? Or it was a fluke that it stopped working for awhile?

Used code PPTH-XTBA-TX1X-0AM0, worked great! Thanks OP and THANK YOU Evizerate for the code list!

X5X4-K89P-6P3X-1CPM used

sweet post i always wanted to get this game but i heard bad and good things about it so ill buy it for free

1st code tried and it worked:
2EYY-1K43-HH17-2M99

that ones gone :p

thats for that long list

Used: 1C97-10XO-73Y9-H5KT

Thanks! Going to try out this game, despite the awful reviews from people. I usually like some of the crappy games! :)

Back