Cryostasis Code Giveaway!

Anyone tried backing up this game after installing it? Can you just copy the folder or is some esoteric procedure involved?

NICE!!! Thanks for the code!

I suppose listing them will come in handy when they've been raped and pillaged (excel SS for some dedicated hunter I guess), but that's one hell of a list! Used this at random: 1MT3-28HY-7967-H9PE

Took me about 6 tries with different keys above but got it, thanks :)

Btw, the invoice they sent says "Serial Key:" but there's no key there... does it require one?

Edit: Forgot which key worked but I tried the following so all these are dead:
275H-6H8X-25PP-8B7P
2BE6-7X1A-E54P-K124
79H2-83B8-HBP0-E7PP
HBYE-EH71-80T3-1C1O
T172-2YH0-8742-POX0
XH1A-175A-XKEC-H4K2
Y83T-6OM9-7PBY-XP0Y

Last edited:
0T9M-7PBX-HX40-EAEX used, thanks. Surprised there was still some working codes at this point.

OMG me too... I tried to get it that day and it said on evga website all codes are gone. :(

hey noob all the codes are on Page 2 of this Thread. Grab a code and use it. it works i just got one.

I downloaded it and it runs like crap, on all low settings or anything in between. Latest drivers... specs in my sig. I did try turning off physics. No matter what when I open that door in the very beginning my game freezes for almost a full second...

Also, is there any way to make the mouse movement feel a bit less awkward? I don't see any option to turn off mouse smoothness or anything of the sort.

This game is extremely poorly optimized. Also runs like junk on my system as well, and it is definitely no slouch. i7, 5870, etc.

The game mechanics feel clunky and poorly implemented. The storyline is too sluggish to keep me interested.

Too bad. Such a cool idea done so bad.

Back