Creed fans ... greatest hits album $1.99 DL on Amazon

SirKronan

Supreme [H]ardness
My friends call me crazy, but I like Creed music, guitar, etc ... until the lead singer starts singing. Then I want to bang my head against a wall just to drown out the horrible sound .... If I could have this CD without singing I would actually really enjoy the music, lol, or maybe with a singer who's voice didn't drive me nuts. To those of you who love his voice, no offense intended. It's all personal opinion.

Rant aside, I know there are a lot of people out there like Creed a fair bit. For those of you that don't just move on. For those that do, $1.99 is pretty good for a whole CD of DRM free 256 VBR legal music. Amazon ftw!

http://www.amazon.com/Greatest-Hits/dp/B0013TY97C/ref=pd_ts_dm_al_6?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic

DEAD DEAL - was weekend special, I guess.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Creed's greatest hits for $1.99?

Dude, most songs are only $.99 on iTunes...

I kid, I kid, this is a pretty good deal, I know a few people who will probably jump on it.

Say what you want, Creed made some pretty monster hits back in the day and sold more records than any of us can dream of.

Mark Tremonti is a beast on the guitar.

Creed was always Christian rock... look it up.

I suggest you do the same. You are wrong my friend.

They never did Christian rock. Having spiritual overtones in your music does not make you a Christian band or a performer of Christian rock.

Stapp was/is an ego maniac loser. Read about him.

If Creed was a Christian band then Ozzy was/is a Chrisian singer.
“I Don’t Want To Stop,” Ozzy says, “So many religions/but only one God/I don’t need another Savior.” Well, I guess according to the lyrics, Ozzy believes in God and has a savior, which is probably a reference to Jesus, then I could say he is a Christian artist--Right???

Lyricist Stapp grew up with a strict religious upbringing and often explored those topics in song. At one point five of the first eight queries on the "frequently asked questions" section of the Florida-based band's Web site dealt with Christianity, including "Is Creed a Christian band?"

The band always said no.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/general/62039/rock_band_creed_breaks_up_after_3_albums/

Say what you want, Creed made some pretty monster hits back in the day and sold more records than any of us can dream of.

Mark Tremonti is a beast on the guitar.

You know, that's probably my favorite part of creed's music: the guitar. I just can't stand the lead singer's voice. My sister is a big fan, and she thinks I'm crazy, but liking music or not is 100% subjective. I know some of you will get good mileage out of this deal. I picked up the Neil Diamond "Sweet Caroline" album for $1.99 as well. If you are Neil Diamond fans and it's still that price, I recommend it. Good album.

With Amazon having good prices and good quality on music, I think they're combating piracy more than ANY drm or RIAA policies or practices designed to prevent piracy. I'll even buy songs when they're not on sale sometimes, just to support Amazon's business. They are really trying hard to make good music affordable to everyone. $1.99 for a whole album? And guess what, it can copy right to your iPod, Sandisk MP3 player, or burn it right onto a CD - all for less than what iTunes charges (although iTunes is improving as well).

Maybe CD sales are down, but CD sales will only go up when artists fill a CD with truly good music - every track - not just a couple of hits with filler.

Go Amazon!!!

Is Kiwis a band member? I really know nothing about this band ... or are you referring to the fruit? If so ... maybe you should get some more sleep. :p

I was referring to the fruit. Since everyone else was just seemingly including random comments I'll include mine. :)

I was referring to the fruit. Since everyone else was just seemingly including random comments I'll include mine. :)
I thought you had a particular affection for New Zealanders

I assume you Tremonti fans have picked up Alter Bridge?

For those of you who love creed but hate Stapp, Alter Bridge is for you. Because that's pretty much exactly Alter Bridge's description. I suggest starting with the first album, One Day Remains.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UTF8&child=B0013TS9KU&qid=1235927342&sr=102-3

I dunno, Myles Kennedy's voice is almost as annoying as Stapp's.

I can see how some people wouldn't like him. You might compare him to Chris Cornell.

For me, it was a refreshing departure from Stapp.

check em out on Amazon. You can hear clips from their songs.

All of their songs sound the same.

So I would be buying the same song 13 times for $2?

k.

They did about 10 years ago.

Hence the "best of" album

I'm going to 2nd the Alter Bridge suggestion... Myles is 300x better than Scott Stapp on vocals. They're not for everybody but they have a few really good songs, check out their 1st album One Day Remains, Broken Wings is probably their biggest/best song.

As for Creed, c'mon give me a break, at least their first CD was decent.

In, I like some of their stuff... First Amazon download cd purchase also... :)

I'm sorry, Creed has fans?

How many times are people gonna ask this? If you don't like it, don't buy it. I know for six bux my sister would, my brother would, two or three of my cousins would get it, and my wife would probably snag it, too (that's why I'm not telling about this deal ... :p)

I just vomited profusely upon reading the band name Creed. It was much like the episode of Family Guy where the Griffins drink ipecac syrup.

does alter bridge have the same

"yay jesus" overtones as creed? or was that mainly Stapps doing?

Creed has greatest hits?... Ok, Ok, before I knew what good music was, I enjoyed listening to Torn.

So did Hanson.

This.

Being popular, having big hits and making tons of money definitely isn't always synonymous with having good music. Or having good anything with whatever your place is in popculture.

I suggest you do the same. You are wrong my friend.

They never did Christian rock. Having spiritual overtones in your music does not make you a Christian band or a performer of Christian rock.

Haha sounds like the same issues Carry Underwood and evanescence have

Creed was always Christian rock... look it up.
I was never a fan of Creed...but I always found it funny that so many people labeled them a Christian band in spite of their denials...yet nobody suspected as much about Chevelle who really were at one time.:p

Back