CPUz benchmark results thread

Do you think it would be useful to say post your CPUz, for stable 24x7 operation?

I remember doing thermal analysis on a board one time, and I reported, "hey, this thing will burn up in xx seconds." Reply was, "that should be fine." Board went into the nose of a missle.
No. You are welcome to post your own benchmark thread and do exactly that. You obviously have no concept of true overclocking.

Your logic is equivalent to saying a top fuel dragster can never break when it goes down the dragstrip - that it should always go down the strip without mechanical problems. That's preposterous! Everyone knows you have to trade reliability
for performance at some point. Are you in still the kiddy pool?

Did you forget to read the first sentence in the first post? (see highlight)
1649098230199.png

Last edited:
Not true. My 12900k was both memory and windows stable. Then again, I didn't submit it chasing some benchmark WR either.
Well then there is more meat on the bone. But if you are comfortable with lower placings, more power to you.

I was sort of hoping for "real" numbers myself and not a bunch of posers. But se la vie.
Don't be rude. If you want to leave you are more then welcome to do so. I would hardly call a score of 684 for a 9th gen chip poser territory.

If it passes the benchmark, you have crossed the finish line. Get it now?

5ghz+3733mem.JPG

"slightly" overclocked 12700k, Elden ring stable (200 hours so far).
Cooled by Noctua Chroma Black

Pretty happy for a $320 chip.

Don't be rude. If you want to leave you are more then welcome to do so. I would hardly call a score of 684 for a 9th gen chip poser territory.

How on earth was that rude??

I was merely offering up an opinion. Was hoping for something different from the norm. My apologies. I will put this in the "userbenchmark" category.

Do you think it would be useful to say post your CPUz, for stable 24x7 operation?

I remember doing thermal analysis on a board one time, and I reported, "hey, this thing will burn up in xx seconds." Reply was, "that should be fine." Board went into the nose of a missle.

The problem is that everyone has a different definition of stable and a different opinion on safe/reliable. I could never compete with the people who refuse to run Prime 95 because they don't want to get their heart broken. It's easier to just let everyone dial it up to "11" so everyone is on even footing. Either the test passes and gives a result or it doesn't.

That being said, I like when the test is brutal. Maybe a LinX competition next? 5 runs, 8GB?

Specs in SIG... on AGESA 1.2.0.5 right now; I don't have the issues so many others have with this version, as a matter of fact, the system has never run so well. They key was to bypass the voltage bug using Ryzen Master to set the EDC to 160A, while leaving it at 140A in the Bios.

Obviously, using a custom PBO curve, my CPU speed is whatever it needs to be... single core boosts hit 5.15Ghz most of the time; all core gaming is like 4.8~4.9Ghz typically. Cooled with a 360mm Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT.

Prime95, gaming, VM, F@H, RealBench, AIDA64.... all stable, system runs like a dream. Way more than I need for gaming; but I'm [H] as hell when it comes to building PCs for gaming... lol. It's a main hobby of mine...

Capture10a.JPG
Capture10b.JPG
Capture10.JPG

Last edited:
Just updated bios on my board to AGESA 1.2.0.6b we will see if this makes a difference after I re optimize my CO curve. Memory will need to also be retested with the new bios. Will update with my findings when I get everything tested and stable.

Just updated bios on my board to AGESA 1.2.0.6b we will see if this makes a difference after I re optimize my CO curve. Memory will need to also be retested with the new bios. Will update with my findings when I get everything tested and stable.
I'd be curious; I'm holding off till they make the 1.2.0.6(whatever) a final version. I think 1.2.0.6c is out now BTW, at least it is for MSI. I'd be curious to try it if things were not running so damn perfect... lol.

I was merely offering up an opinion. Was hoping for something different from the norm. My apologies. I will put this in the "userbenchmark" category.
Instead of this pesky bench racing of yours, perhaps you should put your money where your mouth is and start a little CPUz benchmark competition of your own, with rules being no overclocking or tweaking and be proven capable of a 12 Hour Prfime 95 test. 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, 99% of extreme overlockers would laugh. In other words, you are the one wearing clown shoes here.

I might be doing something wrong, my x299 7940x did poorly. Maybe I still had the server running but I think multi was like 5K lol.

I'll post a few tonight for shits and giggles, I have a 4.2ghz xeon x5670, might bump to 4.4 or so. 12700k, and the 7940x.

Or are we doing only one system per person?

Instead of this pesky bench racing of yours, perhaps you should put your money where your mouth is and start a little CPUz benchmark competition of your own, with rules being no overclocking or tweaking and be proven capable of a 12 Hour Prfime 95 test. 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, 99% of extreme overlockers would laugh. In other words, you are the one wearing clown shoes here.
You've made your point very very very very very clear. One might say "rude" even.

I might be doing something wrong, my x299 7940x did poorly. Maybe I still had the server running but I think multi was like 5K lol.

I'll post a few tonight for shits and giggles, I have a 4.2ghz xeon x5670, might bump to 4.4 or so. 12700k, and the 7940x.

I dunno why you could not do more than 1... lol. I'm tempted to throw my old 5960X Haswell-e up here. I still have that system as a streaming PC / light gaming for my TV and that old guy is overclocked extremely high too... could spank the shit out of an 8-series Intel and was able to beat a 3700X AMD CPU as well. I had the setup singing for a long time before I jumped to my new setup.

No you can do as many systems as you like.

I'd be curious; I'm holding off till they make the 1.2.0.6(whatever) a final version. I think 1.2.0.6c is out now BTW, at least it is for MSI. I'd be curious to try it if things were not running so damn perfect... lol.
With the 1.2.0.6b (Latest available from Asus) it appears that I have alot better CO curve, and I was able to eek out just a hair higher memory speed, however I am not able to get above the 1900 fclk wall. With this and a combination of a fresh win11 install I am down over 1000 pts in the multicore test.... I did gain a slight bump in the single core 12 pts.

I wonder if it is win 11 or the bios update. I guess it is time to do a fresh win 10 install....

Looking at everyone else single thread scores makes me question my setup lol.

1649126425225.png
1649126450860.png
1649126293856.png

Managed to stretch a little more reducing the uncore to 43x.

Stable at 5100, 9 celsius hotter

5100 3700 15-15-15-43uncore.JPG

Threw together a system out of old parts I have lying around.. i7 970, a blast from the past! God I miss when CPUs would overclock like this :)

970-1.JPG

970-2.JPG

Threw together a system out of old parts I have lying around.. i7 970, a blast from the past! God I miss when CPUs would overclock like this :)

View attachment 473014
View attachment 473015

Unfortunately my last great overclocking adventure was on an old x58 system. Since then I pretty much just let the boost clocks do their thing. I felt like a hero though when I got my X5660 stable at 1.6Ghz over stock.

Back