CPUz benchmark results thread

I've been going around to some of the overclocking forums as of late and running the CPUz benchmark competition. It's not entirely ideal as a testing platform, but it will give us a rough indication of system performance. Plus you can compete against other members / generations of CPUs. Also, everyone here has it, so no extra downloading required.

I thought I would throw this out there and see if we get any bites. If there is enough interest, I will start a leaderboard. This is an example score/submission... but not tuned for performance yet. Please include both CPUz tabs and clock speed with your sub.

Heatkiller water block, custom loop ambient 1000mm radiator surface area.

1645130336208.png

Stock 12700k, just installed everything yesterday and haven't had time to OC it yet.
CPUZ1.png
CPUZ2.png

I color coded the results to make comparisons a little bit easier. Blue is obviously intel and red is AMD.

1645324447021.png

Don't see a 12900k yet. Here's mine with DDR4 3600 memory and under a 360mm AIO. Stock otherwise. Core speed around ~4900Mhz.

Screenshot 2022-03-09 070226.png

Watercooled 5900x at stock PB (no OC) and 3600mhz memory. Swapped to 1.99 for apples to apples comparison.

cpu-z_1.99.png

Stock PB:
cpu-z_1.99_perf.png

PBO without fine tuning: Tiny multicore gain and some single core performance loss
cpu-z_1.99_pbo.png

Last edited:
I think I have the worst single core ryzen 5000 series score in this thread! I’m going to have to work on this tonight.

A single core can be achieved only by PBO/PBO2.
If you do all core clock then you cannot achieve it high.

I have pbo on
What AGESA you on? I noticed my scores are much lower with the more reason updates but when I looked back at my CPU-Z Bench scores from a year ago it was much higher thanks to it boosting higher. I cannot achieve that with anything higher than AGESA 1.2.0.3B.

My 11th gen i7-1185G7 off an XPS 13 9310 (Windows 11 VM running on KVM hypervisor of OpenSUSE Tumbleweed)
win11vm-xps-13-9310.png

5700, good god, is that even windows stable? lol
Not at all! lol

Then again probably everyone submitting scores here is not running windows stable. Because if you want to go fast you will always have to trade reliability for performance.

Not at all! lol

Then again probably everyone submitting scores here is not running windows stable. Because if you want to go fast you will always have to trade reliability for performance.

Not true. My 12900k was both memory and windows stable. Then again, I didn't submit it chasing some benchmark WR either.

I was sort of hoping for "real" numbers myself and not a bunch of posers. But se la vie.

I was sort of hoping for "real" numbers myself and not a bunch of posers. But se la vie.
bench.png

My bone stock system with fairly generic 3200mhz RAM for reference.

The multi-core result drops in the 9400 range when my AIO coolant is completely heatsoaked.

Do you think it would be useful to say post your CPUz, for stable 24x7 operation?

I remember doing thermal analysis on a board one time, and I reported, "hey, this thing will burn up in xx seconds." Reply was, "that should be fine." Board went into the nose of a missle.

Back