• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CPU OC with SMP/Bigadv TPF & PPD Database

In order to prevent further confusion, and since it appears the DB haitch is working on will be the primary repository in the future, I will lock the google spreadsheet.
 
The front end I'll look at, but web is not my fortè. We suspect most people will prefer to suck the DB info into Excel and do their own analysis.

As for dedicated vs not, there a user notes field where that can be specified, additionally by looking at the std. deviation of the frame times you can get a good indication - my dedicated rigs have a std dev < 1 sec tpf, my main working machine has std devs of 21 - 130 secs, and others have even higher.

H.

Sweet! This is my personal opinion. I think the average joe would just need a basic web page showing the data. Not sure if everyone has excel and a basic web page would have a lot less resource cost.

The only reason I think that is because of the popularity of the stats trackers like hardfolding, and what not.

However importing the DB into excel would be good. I am sure that most power folders would prefer that format anyways.

Maybe we could have both options at some point? Obviously the excel option should be first since it would be the easiest to implement and then have the web front end come later when a good coder is found.
 
In order to prevent further confusion, and since it appears the DB haitch is working on will be the primary repository in the future, I will lock the google spreadsheet.
Is there any way to make it viewable to the general public, but locked for editing? I just ask becuase I wanted to look up some numbers and Haitch's solution isn't available for public consumption from what I can see
 
Is there any way to make it viewable to the general public, but locked for editing? I just ask becuase I wanted to look up some numbers and Haitch's solution isn't available for public consumption from what I can see

jebo's is still avaliable (or should be), just cannot be edited


edit: nvm, seems it is fully locked for viewing as well :D
 
The database is publicly accesible - drop me a PM and I'll send you the details

H..
 
for those of you who still want to access the spreadsheet I opened it back up for viewing.

Long term though, I think the SQL database is probably a better option. I'm sure in the future it will become a bit more user friendly.
 
Back
Top