• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Couple Gets Married in Apple Store

that sounds incredibly lame

what the fuck, seriously, why would you want to get married in a retail store? That's just bizarre
 
They should have got married at the Microsoft store, at least they have dancing there.
 
They should have got married at the Microsoft store, at least they have dancing there.

Haha, that is true.

Not sure what came over them to think of having their wedding in a retail store but to each his own I guess...
 
I think those must be the pictures from Serpico's wedding. We all know how much he loves Apple :D.

I'm just kidding, Serpico, if you read this ;)
 
I can't see how people will actually treat Apple like they're family.
Sounds like this marriage will be loaded with masturbation.
 
I'll bet she can't cook and clean at the same time. Maybe we'll hafta wait for the 4g version.
 
wonder how the conversation went when they first asked Apple if they could have it performed at the store?
 
Within 20 years, one of them will be coming out of the closet.
or
She meets up with iTiger, oops, I don't think she is white enough! :D
 
Wow . . this just took what little creditability marriage had as a creditable institution and threw it under a bus driven by steve jobs while he was getting chemotherapy.

This is a whole new level of depressing, I mean when I lived in New Hampshire (for a job not by choice the place is a shit hole!) they had people get married at the local burger king (real classy people let me tell you!) but at least that made sense, you had your ceremony, reception, and catering all in one location. All getting married in an apple store gets you is a bunch of like minded retards, and the front page WTFYOURSTUPID magazine.
 
Also it looks like he's minister/ asian steve jobs, is reading his parts off an ipod/ iphone . . .. wow . . . . .. just wow . .. . . . :confused:
 
No wonder they shut off commenting - what a couple of losers. My wife would have shot me in the face for suggesting something so pathetic.
 
Jesus Christ
facepalm.gif
I don't see that marriage lasting long at all.
 
I wonder if they're covered under apple care? Probably voids the warranty once he puts his own equipment in her. lol
 
I like Apple products, but this is beyond stupid.

I think this has to be a joke or a prank for attention, I mean I don't think anyone would do this to themselves.
 
As a university student, I am surrounded by Apple, and I know dozens of people who would actually find this sort of thing appealing. Urg. Shiny white plastic makes me want to bash skulls in.
 
one of the clumsiest, most boring weddings I have ever seen.


they used to say asians were the least creative people.

this supports that notion.

no racial. :cool:
 
The headline should read "Couple of Losers Get Married in Apple Store"

Next month, watch as the same couple gets a divorce in the AT&T store when they discover their 3G coverage doesn't extend into the bedroom.
 
Back
Top