Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I thought liquid played C9? I just watched C9 vs liquid on YT that was uploaded a couple of hours ago. The CSGO Reddit page showed thats who it should have been.

Did this happen at like 5 am this morning?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought liquid played C9? I just watched C9 vs liquid on YT that was uploaded a couple of hours ago. The CSGO Reddit page showed thats who it should have been.

Did this happen at like 5 am this morning?

Nope, the Liquid vs VP game was a couple hours ago.

Matches are done for today, resumes tomorrow.

Woohoo, made it into gold trophy status for my fantasy team at Cluj-Napoca. Finally made it into the top 5% (up from 48% yesterday, what a jump). Now to try and hold it there. Maikelele, f0rest and GuardiaN came up huge for me.

@Hagrid...

I got a couple of fugly stickers...they are yours if you want them. Though, you probably have a billion of them. :)

if you want them just add me and you can delete me after the trade...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jnbink0

i figure its like when your kid makes the local news paper in sports and you buy every copy you can :)

Got two of those case drops by leaving Twitch open all weekend. So I made about $8 watching the tourny. Was sad NiP didn't make finals.

@Hagrid...

I got a couple of fugly stickers...they are yours if you want them. Though, you probably have a billion of them. :)

if you want them just add me and you can delete me after the trade...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jnbink0

i figure its like when your kid makes the local news paper in sports and you buy every copy you can :)

Papa fugly does not have an account.
I suck! Hehe

Congrats to your son. They put on a one sided show. Glad to see one of the NA teams get out of the first stage.
Thanks!

Yes, it was pretty weird. I guess VP had never lost to a NA team.
But they didn't have their best player I heard? But I am glad they made it!

The other lan they had before I guess was bad. They were there from 8am(didn't start until almost noon) and still competing at 3am. :( They also had that photographer unplug one of the other teams comp. That was a mess.
It didn't go well that late. I guess they were exhausted and ended up losing to Renegades.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=89B6B546370CCBE0A9ED89B6B546370CCBE0A9ED

Last edited:
So I decided to get back into CS:GO after 6+ months off. I stopped playing a bit before they introduced the update where you needed to be rank 3 to play comp games and I was a nova 1 at the time. I know sometime after I stopped there was a huge VAC wave and I remember a lot of people saying they moved up a few ranks from it.

For the last week I've been grinding out casual to get to rank three and today I decided to play my first comp game. This was the result:

cs_go53k.jpg

I honestly was expecting this to be like a silver 4 game. Jesus Christ did the ranks change. I'm kinda upset we lost but two of the kids were griefing most of the game. The were pretty hilarious not that it makes it right. If ranking is still only determined win/loss I'm afraid I'm going to end up in Nova 1 again.

Lol nice score. I just made Legendary Eagle tonight, tough skill bracket for me. Cruised through DMG pretty easy though.

You only cruised through DMG pretty easily because of the DMG hell vac ban wave half a year ago. Which has moved up to le - lem ranks now. You either get a global deranked to lem or a hacker playing at lem or even le.

You only cruised through DMG pretty easily because of the DMG hell vac ban wave half a year ago. Which has moved up to le - lem ranks now. You either get a global deranked to lem or a hacker playing at lem or even le.

Yep that's the only reason. I'm pretty clueless in this game I guess, should prolly stick to playing against bots.

I missed the last sale...I really wanted to buy an account for use with an Xbox controller only. Oh well.:)

has anyone been having stuttering issues lately? ive been keep weird rubber banding and what feel like lag spikes, but my fps and ping are fine.

ive noticed that sometimes smokes dont show. i was watching a few of my demos and there was smoke when i honestly dont remember seeing the smoke while playing. im not sure if this is a demo glitch or a in game glitch. anyone else notice this happening to them?

ive noticed that sometimes smokes dont show. i was watching a few of my demos and there was smoke when i honestly dont remember seeing the smoke while playing. im not sure if this is a demo glitch or a in game glitch. anyone else notice this happening to them?

demo issue

I feel like they're on the cusp of something interesting with the revolver but as of right now, it's mostly annoying.

I played a match last night and got hit with the bug saying I was still in a match after it had ended. I had to click abandon which gave me a 10 minute cooldown so I decided to watch a movie instead. I was pretty upset because the match I had just played was myself (MG), one other MG, a nova 4, and two unranked people who didn't care because they wanted to end up in a shitty rank to troll people vs and entire team of MG's who were actually trying. We ended up losing by 2 rounds even with me getting 30+ kills. Such is solo queueing though.

After I got done with my movie and saw the revolver was released I hopped into a casual match to test it out. The entire server was using the revolver which was no shock. My first impressions are that it needs to be nerfed. I honestly don't like it that much though. I'm more concerned that games over the next few days are going to be a ton of people using it and nothing else.

I also don't know how I feel about nerfing the pistol movement accuracy. On one hand it was probably the right decision but I was a pretty decent pistol player before and I think it is going to hurt me overall.

Ugh havent been on since night before update sounds like Im gonna have to avoid until its nerfed.

its not that bad. If you use the right click to spray it is what i guess i would call it the gun is severely inaccurate. When using left click the gun actually shoots where you point it but there is a delay between shots. So its a live by the gun die by the gun thing. The ammo is limited to 16 bullets to. Ive shot people with it and it took 2 shots to kill them so its not always a 1 shot kill. Its pretty overpowered but i personally like that. maybe half the damage it does and i think it would be fine. Just my 2 cents.

thankfully they patched the smoke glitch and the ability to fire the revolver while defusing...

but i think im done with the game for a while... this revolver in my eyes is worse than the tatical shield....

Indeed, I've stopped playing completely until they 1. remove the revolver or 2. reduce the damage/accuracy/increase price. I played 4 comp games yesterday after the R8 update and every round and game is a stacked team like a brick wall with R8's, near impossible to get past on certain areas and maps from T side.

hahah, googled the revolver... wow interesting.

I havent played CSGO in a month or so. Been on r6 :D

Back