Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Is this every round? can you give a specific example? If you take control of a bot the bot keeps that weapon for the next round if he lives...you wont get it. In death match you can set it to keep the same weapon after death.

Also, looks like another cheat was detected. 3 out of the 6 MM matches I have played this week had a player on the opposing team VAC'd (not during game) I noticed today. All three of them were loses for me and all three of the players had less than 30 hours. This is at LEM rank.
The largest vac wave this year. I read something like 82000 vac'd from cs go alone.

Just ranked up to GNM. I was originally the lowest rank you could be after my first ten games, so I'm happy that I'm climbing the ranks. I have a little over 200 hours to get that far. I'm happy with that.

After my first ten games I was GNM. I'm at MG2 and I don't know if I will ever rank out of it. I win two then lose two constantly.

Same here, I keep getting grouped with smurfing MGE and DMG's quite annoying and at 44 wins I don't know if I ever will get out of MG2 but helped a friend get to GE. On the other hand, my friend has been complaining about the amount of hackers in LEM matchmaked matches.

Hacking maybe the worst I've ever seen. I'm in MGE right now down from DMG. Tons of a new accounts top fragging. I watch the demos and low and behold not a smurf yet again. Pro matches look amateurish compared to the shit I see people pull off on a daily basis. NA east here.

I haven't come across much hackers but smurfers on the other hand. Ruin the gaming experience all together.

I've had nothing but bad luck with being matchmaked onto a team that doesn't know how to play and play like silvers (no mic, can't aim and don't know what walk is), so I'm usually carrying a crap team against LEM/Supreme and GE smurfers at a DMG rank when I'm an MG2.

I know there are MILLIONS of players out there, but I just started putting people's Steam account on ignore. I don't know if that prevents me from being matched with them again, but sometimes it seems to help.

It probably doesn't, but at least it makes me feel better.

I've had nothing but bad luck with being matchmaked onto a team that doesn't know how to play and play like silvers (no mic, can't aim and don't know what walk is), so I'm usually carrying a crap team against LEM/Supreme and GE smurfers at a DMG rank when I'm an MG2.

I think no mic is the most annoying thing ever. What $20 headset doesn't have a mic. There should be some sort of mic test to play mm.

Yeah, no mic sucks. When my mic broke, I started playing casual only until I got a new one.

I really wish I had more time to play, I took a long break from CSGO and just started back up again last month. Currently I am Silver Elite Master. I have 480 hours in the game, but most of them are prior to the new ranking system.

Add me on Steam if you want to play: sethmobr

Good another VAC wave. Hopefully I get my Supreme back. Everyone was walling at that level, I just stopped playing for a month so might get back into it.

You will not de-rank from taking a break. Your rank will become "hidden" and will reappear once you play a game. There is no decay. It might be a ladder system, but there are so many players that would be insane if it made a difference haha.

Right now I haven't played in ten days. I don't see me even having a chance to play till sat/sun.

Its around 3 weeks. I didn't play my alt account for about that time and when I went back to play I was no rank. End of game was MG2.

when i play i dont care about rank at all... its about having fun for me... seriously if you truly wanted to play competitively you'd be in esea/cevo or some league... not queuing with the public

Idk, I have a lot more fun playing competitive matches than I do casual. It is a whole different game. It is more fun when playing with 2 or 3 of your friends vs randos, but competitive alone is still fun.

I got in about 5 comp matches today and went from Silver Elite to GN2, pretty happy to be out of silver ranks.

when i play i dont care about rank at all... its about having fun for me... seriously if you truly wanted to play competitively you'd be in esea/cevo or some league... not queuing with the public

No. You're wrong.

If you want to truly play for just fun you wouldn't be in the competitive queue.

No. You're wrong.

If you want to truly play for just fun you wouldn't be in the competitive queue.

i disagree with your opinion... in my eyes it all depends on your definition of fun... i enjoy competitive matches much more than other game modes... I don't believe just because I'm not 100% competitive that i shouldn't be queuing in competitive mode...

i disagree with your opinion... in my eyes it all depends on your definition of fun... i enjoy competitive matches much more than other game modes... I don't believe just because I'm not 100% competitive that i shouldn't be queuing in competitive mode...

But the whole point of MM is to win. Nothing annoys me more than having a guy on my team that doesnt try and buys a deagle every round because he just wants one deags. I play competitive because CS at its core is a competitive game and i play to win. If i want to have fun and jack around ill play casual or a community server. If i want to play serious and strive to win ill play comp. And i still have fun doing it because winning is fun.

But the whole point of MM is to win. Nothing annoys me more than having a guy on my team that doesnt try and buys a deagle every round because he just wants one deags. I play competitive because CS at its core is a competitive game and i play to win. If i want to have fun and jack around ill play casual or a community server. If i want to play serious and strive to win ill play comp. And i still have fun doing it because winning is fun.

I sympathsize with your frustration, but is it even worth being upset at that guy? You can try queuing with at least 4 to prevent this from happening which is why I suggested esea or some type of league play.

You will always run into these types of players wherever you go. However they are less likely to be around at higher ranks unless they're deranking.

I sympathsize with your frustration, but is it even worth being upset at that guy? You can try queuing with at least 4 to prevent this from happening which is why I suggested esea or some type of league play.

You will always run into these types of players wherever you go. However they are less likely to be around at higher ranks unless they're deranking.

Well the thing is while still being a 10yrs cs vet i have taken some long time off so my skill level is not up there with the others in my opinion,im only mg2, and i dont think it would be fair for me to play with others on services like cevo or esea as i would just be a hindrance. which is why i try my hardest in valve mm so i can get better,but when there is others on the team that play like " yall all go A, im going to lurk in B with a deagle" an then gets killed instantly.

I started playing this a bit over a month ago... after not playing CS for a decade or so.....

I had to learn what smurf is! :p buahhaahha too bad I lost my original 5 digit steam account.

I started playing this a bit over a month ago... after not playing CS for a decade or so.....

I had to learn what smurf is! :p buahhaahha too bad I lost my original 5 digit steam account.

i was mainly a 1.6/CZ guy,skipped the competitive scene in source and played it casually for years. got cs:go when it came out in 2012 and quit instantly because the game was terrible back then and just recently started playing it again early last year. Boy was i terrible at the beginning,but over time youll get the fell of the game mechanics like any other cs.

But do you actively try to throw games because you don't care? If you do, stop queuing in competitive.

And for what its worth, I didn't ask you what you believe. By your logic, it should be okay to text and drive if you don't care about your safety even though everyone else does. Is that an extreme example? Yes, but valid none the less.

But do you actively try to throw games because you don't care? If you do, stop queuing in competitive.

And for what its worth, I didn't ask you what you believe. By your logic, it should be okay to text and drive if you don't care about your safety even though everyone else does. Is that an extreme example? Yes, but valid none the less.

I have to agree, competitive is for competitive play. It's extremely unfair to people who are taking it seriously if you're just dicking around.

You're in luck. I don't throw games, but expecting others to play the way you want is unrealistic. Queuing with more players that you've played with before and not just alone may resolve your problem.

and something you need to realize, by posting in an open forum discussion, you're basically inviting everyone that's a member of the forum to share their ideals.

i was mainly a 1.6/CZ guy,skipped the competitive scene in source and played it casually for years. got cs:go when it came out in 2012 and quit instantly because the game was terrible back then and just recently started playing it again early last year. Boy was i terrible at the beginning,but over time youll get the fell of the game mechanics like any other cs.

yup i just started playing again too... luckily at least since they've updated most of the maps for more balance, but its happening again where you end up keep playing the same maps over and over again... d2,inferno,strike,cache ..... unless you're okay with waiting a while for a match... i want to play nuke and train more :/

I just played around where someone was obviously wall hacking...even his team kicked him for it. I said "nice walls" to which he replied "thanks, I just had them painted."

All of a sudden, I wasn't even mad.

Back