Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair RAM kicks ass because their heavy, spikey heatspreaders can help you defend off would-be muggers and ninjas.

Hmmm... Well personally I'd say Corsair kicks ass since they're giving away a bunch of memory for free. ;) The fact that it's awesome memory with great quality and tech support behind it just makes it kick more ass. All in all it's pretty impressive since I've never actually seen any memory chips with feet to actually be able to kick, much less kick ass. :p

Corsair is awesome because of their reputation for building some really quality stuff. As a result, my gaming and two folding rigs use nothing but Corsair memory, along with all of them using Corsair PSU's.

I've been using Corsair since DDR 1... and used them to achieve my first OC. They're super stable and when I can afford the good stuff, I always go with corsair.

Corsair kicks ass because they dominate and eats other memory builders alive and raw!
Not to mention the design of these new rams really screams awesomeness and coolness

Corsair is what I am currently using... and I look FOWARD to using their newest and baddest DDR3 in my new rig!!!

Never had corsair ram.. always pined for them from afar because they kick so much ass...

corsair is kick ass because it's one of the brands i count on when i buy something without doing extensive research. Also they throw together pretty kick ass OCing friendly ram which not only performs very well but looks great too.

they kick ass because i kick ass and my machine with that memory will ROYALLY kick ass!!!!!

Corsair RAM kicks ass because it is some of the most stable, highest clocking and best looking RAM you can buy. I've been wanting to upgrade to 12GB of RAM for my VMs and these would work and look great in my 800D!

Corsair ram kicks ass from my perspective because of its stability when overclocking and their customer service.

Corsair just kicks major butt! Why? Because I own corsair H70, 800D, Power Supply, Corsair XMS3.. Now if they started to make mobos and other components it would all be corsair!

Corsair kicks ass b/c the [H] kicks ass and it's what they use as well as almost everyone I know!!! :D

Corsair is awesome because the company makes a great product, stands behind that product, is always improving, and can always be found at the head of the pack. It is that simple.

Corsair Ram kicks ass because of great customer support and for listening to the community.

Corsair RAM kicks ass because Corsair actually gives a shit about its customers... unlike.. well, nevermind. That company isn't important.

Corsair kix so much ass because everything I've bought from them is still going strong 'till this day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back