Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
because corsair ram is the shiznit and doesnt fail after 3 months like crucial ram does!

I have only bought corsair memory for years. All my pc's and my USB memory sticks are all corsair. Also recommended them to all 70 people that I was IT for.

You want to just know why their RAM is great? Corsair quality is top notch in all areas.

wow, ive used corsair for ages and this kit is epic.. just what i need for a new build.

it kicks ass because its better then the cheapest ram that i got at the time was... (ocz)

plus i always loved the ww2 corsair, which was a badass fighter

Running 12G of awesome Corsair now. Would love to step up further for some no-holds bared benching.

Corsair has really grown into a great company, I love pretty much all their products, let it be their PSUs, Cases, Heatsinks, and obviously memory. Corsair grew from just another RAM maker to a real go-to company for PC parts and thanks in part to being part of tech communities such as this. Keep up the good work Corsair!

Been using Corsair ram since at least 2002 and never used anything else it's the best. Period.

Corsair RAM kicks ass because the company stands behind their products. They actually give a damn about their customers, and work hard to deliver quality products.

I've used Corsair RAM exclusively for the past three years, and absolutely love it. I've used their power supplies for the past three years, and find they are exceptional. Finally, I have a Corsair H50 sitting on top of my AMD 1090T processor, clocked to 3.6ghz, stable as a mountain, and idling at 30c with a full load on all six cores being 40c. Corsair kicks ass.

Corsair kicks ass because of their products superior performance and support.

Of course their ram as always worked for me flawlessly, so I have never actualy had to call on their support. But I've heard from others that it is good. :p

Corsair is the best, I've always loved their RAM. And this Vengeance RAM looks sexy!

Corsair RAM kicks ass because it is stable, fast and sexy. I can count on Corsair RAM to never let me down. I have never had a problem running corsair in all my rigs now for over 10 years.

Corsair RAM kicks ass because it is stable, reliable, and has good customer support.

Corsair uses the highest quality screened IC's for their RAM. Corsair = Quality!!!

Corsair RAM kicks ass, it's reliable and has never let me down. I've bought Corsair RAM for every single build since 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back