Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im getting a bit older and more hard of hearing i think than i have been in the past... i find that most headsets arent clear enough for myself... ive been sick a fair bit and wonder if thats a possible contributing factor

okay, so this is hardocp, and we are supposed to be hardware enthusiasts, right? well help me out here, i use ipod headphones on my gaming rig...

and THAT is why i need to hear games better... these things are horrible!!!

I like immersion in my games, and I believe that sound is just as crucial as clear graphics. Good positional sound + discernible sound is a win in my book.

My set of Sennheiser's are 7 years old and worn out...Whether I win a pair or not, I do plan on getting some of these when I get the extra cash to spare.

Very nice design...

Best,

Liquid Cool

I need a new headset because I'll like to know where the gunfire is actually coming from than just guessing.

I really need a headset that can help compensate for the voice chat in Dungeons and Dragons Online!

Because the misses makes me turn it down so I can barely hear the sounds of the games anymore, would be nice to hear something from the games I play.

I got a 3 year old and a newborn on the way. You think the wife would let me use anything other than headphones to get sound from my PC? Nope. I need these bad boys to make momma happy. If Momma is not happy, no body is happy.

Because my present set of headphones is such a complete piece of garbage it makes baby jesus cry when I use them

I have a hearing problem which means I cannot hear certain high and low frequencies, normal headphones lack the extended higher and lower range that I need.

Got a sweet 5.1 Surround computer speakers, then family promptly moved. My bedroom is now Tiny, and next to 2 others which means No room for a 5.1 setup, and the volume has to be kept quiet as to not disturb others.

I need these because I miss my 5.1, the advantage of knowing where special infected are comming from in L4D, and being able to actually hear the audio when I game at night.

:)

I NEED some new headphones. Using a 5 year old set with a broken mic and bad cable... making sound crackle...

I just moved into a much smaller apartment. There's no room on my desk for my speakers, so those are going away. Those Senheiser headphones I have get uncomfortable really quickly. I love Corsair products. I've got one of their power supplies, and based on the quality of that have ensured that 6 others bought Corsair PSU's for their systems.

I'd be down to do some word of mouth advertising for headphones if I found out first hand how good their headphones are.

Not only would I like better sound in games but replacing my worn out Playstation2 usb headset and my dying 10 year old Sony Mdr-7506s so i can have good sound and voice chat plus Dolby for movies would be pretty awesome.

Good luck all.

I have tinnitus and I require a quality headset. The reviews look like this may be the baby for me!

I need one so I can actually hear the stealthed guys in Crysis MP... a quiet little buzzing noise, then you're killed with a shotgun :(

My hearing is shot after spending 6 years as a submarine sonar tech. I need better volume.

I like listening to the sound of my knife enter my victims bodies before they even knew what hit them.

I need to hear my game better so I don't have to listen to my roommate's fapping noises.

I've never used a USB Headset that was found to be quality and bypassing the need for an expensive sound card = Corsair Win.

I like to be able to hear well enough where i get banned for servers under the premise that they think i hack.

I need to hear my games better because I still live with family and they bitch when I play at night god damn it!

I am sick of playing with the volume knob on the eight year old speaker set to keep the left channel from continuously dropping out.

pwning noobs is hard, I want to know where to pwn them from, better, and this is how to do it.

I need to hear the games and music better, because my dehumidifier sits right next to me and sounds like a jet engine.

hearing is just as important a sense as vision.
whats the point of high resolution gaming or triple screen setups if you can't hear thats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back