Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have any headphones, and i barely have speakers. Using the crap integrated speakers in my monitor. Sitting 2 feet away with the volume cranked all the way up, everything STILL sounds like a whisper.

my k/d is suffering.

Cause if you don't hear, you lose one of your senses thus increasing your chances to get poont?

Quality Headset is a must for FPS gaming, Keeps the wife from bitching about the noise and also being able to know when someone is behind you getting ready to cut your throat!

I find it difficult to regulate teamspeak voice levels with the sound fx from in-game. I would also like to not need to give up the bass by sub provides when I put headphones on.

Because I want to hear enemies in CSS and frag them at the same time or even earlier when i saw them.

My Creative Fatal1ty headset had developed a fault and it sounds like a fly is trapped in there. It's kinda driving me crazy. Plus, the headband looked nicely padded but it certainly isn't on my head - after a few hours straight gaming, it's quite uncomfortable.

I want to be able to pinpoint where the action is so I can unleash the true potential of my pimp hand.

Edit: Crap.. didn't notice this should already be over with or is it still going?

This drawing is now closed. We will notify the winner by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back