Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Audio' started by FrgMstr, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cowgod

cowgod [H]Lite

I need to be able to coordinate with my teammates to make sure we get a quad incap on those survivors in Left 4 Dead versus mode.

2. Yoy0YO

Yoy0YO Limp Gawd

My PC runs too loudly and I need to off set this with better headphones

3. polemos4u

polemos4u Limp Gawd

The next WOW expansion is launching and Mumble picks up everything =)

4. hesho

hesho Limp Gawd

because my surround setup doesn't work properly with my onboard sound (bah!!)

5. stefan231

stefan231 Gawd

I need to hear my games good because I'm deaf in one ear so I need the best I can hear in the other ear.

6. skinnysloth

skinnysloth n00b

I would love to get one of these headsets. My cats, ruined my previous 3 headsets and I have been looking for a nice one to listen to music, watch movies and play games while my wife is sleeping or studying.

7. TechBoy

TechBoy 2[H]4U

My roommates parties all the time making it impossible to play any FPS, headsets would make it 10x better.

8. riboflavin

riboflavin n00b

I could use the headset to help my roomate out -- as I think he needs a break from my speakers. I suppose playing adult movies at max volume via my speakers *could* get annoying at some point. Also, I heave ears.

9. WasntMe

WasntMe [H]ard|Gawd

OMG I need some headphones!

10. M1$3|2

M1$3|2 n00b

I need a quality headset for Counter Strike and World of Warcraft. Plus the people upstairs are very loud.

-Matt

11. OlIv0rIolI

OlIv0rIolI Gawd

I need to hear every heartbeats and uneasy footsteps. I need to hear the screams and agonizing shrills from terrified populace as I slowly shred their faces and bodies with my chainsaw and watch in absolute ecstasy as the tortured souls squarm around trying to put their spilled guts back where it used to be while knowing all too well that it is futile.

Afterwards, the sound of gushing blood and body parts squishing underneath my boots brings about a self satisfaction of knowing a job well done. I need to hear more and more and more and..... anyway "please" give me one.

12. anthrex

anthrex [H]ard|Gawd

Well my Forte died and I need something to keep up my audio fidelity. Might as well turn to some high quality corsair products!

13. CrazyV

CrazyV Gawd

If you were to lose as much as I do you would look for ways to make yourself better also!!!

14. SwanBeeCh

SwanBeeCh Limp Gawd

Over the past years I have become tragically 1338. My twitch reaction has all but died, and the glory days are fading. 1337 no more. Roger Wilco gave way to Ventrilo and TeamSpeak, as communication became an integral part of the gaming experience.

Some of my dearest friends I have only spoken to through a headset. Hell, I even went to junior prom with a girl I met playing Counter-Strike, who lived over 1,000 miles away. I bought speakers for my PC, as work got in the way of gaming, only to find them unplugged nearly every single time I sat down.

I can still appreciate the finer aspects of gaming. My KDR may not be what it once was, and I may play League of Legends more than any FPS these days, but I still dream of hearing footsteps, and knowing that some newb, who thought he was safe in the lower B tunnels of Dust2 just made his most deadly mistake. He took one footstep too many, and he's about to get one deaged, leading to the clutch ace we needed to win the last round in the second half of the match.

15. Jajuka

Jajuka n00b

My ears demand greatness. Im a picky bastard, though my budget doesn't always allow...

16. Supercharged_Z06

Supercharged_Z06 2[H]4U

Because I want to look like a nuclear silo operator as much as possible when I game!

17. Spyhawk

Spyhawk Limp Gawd

I really need these brilliant new headphones from corsair so I can stop getting killed from enemies that I cant hear coming with the cheap headphones Im using now!:)

18. overlord20

overlord20 Gawd

My teamates need me to tell them where I die clearly so they don't go that way.

19. DoA-fLetcH

DoA-fLetcH n00b

Cause i heard that wearing corsair headphones decreases ping time and that Britney Spears swears by them.

20. ktk

ktk Gawd

Nothing like hearing your enemy sneaking up to you and your well placed mine in glorious 3D surround XD.

21. Achron

Achron Limp Gawd

So I can actually hear my game over my girlfriend...

22. nxcess

nxcess 2[H]4U

damn zombies.. need to know when they're close

23. puttersonsale

puttersonsale [H]Lite

dont want to wake up the whole house when im watching....eeeer movies. so please understand my need hehe. thanks again for eveything Kyle and [H]ardOcpeeps'

24. altis

altis n00b

Because Corsair rocks (and I have their memory in both of my computers), and because my children are noisy little buggers when playing their flute / piano and my old G35 got broken by them :S

25. adonn78

adonn78 Limp Gawd

I'm tired of getting shot int he back when playing Battlefield 2 and CS Source. I need corsair's headphones for that awesome directional sound.

26. Shadowthor

Shadowthor [H]Lite

To be more immersed in the game and see how much of a difference this headset would make compared to some other brands.

27. hv43082

hv43082 [H]ard|Gawd

I play main FPS so being able to hear footstep and gunfire from all directions is everything. A good headset can get you better stat but also a better gaming experience.

28. jhhack

jhhack Limp Gawd

love the corsair... its a very nice boat, i mean headset.

29. GTOViper

GTOViper Limp Gawd

Knowing the positions of your enemy is absolutely crucial.

30. TehQuick

TehQuick 2[H]4U

too much ambient noise as I live close a highway, need the headphones to hear anything :D

31. robzilla

robzilla Limp Gawd

Because my Plantronics DSP-500's just bit the dust...

32. zeejay

zeejay n00b

I could really use a nice pair of gaming headphones like those. looks like they block out the noise nicely and add to the Immersion factor.

33. Zimeon

Zimeon n00b

My old beyerdynamic headphones have gotten a few hits during the years so wouldn't harm getting new ones ;D

34. Kelter

Kelter Limp Gawd

I need the headset so I can actually hear the games I play when the wife is around. Otherwise, the forces that be require that I play on mute :( These Corsairs would help 'seal' the sound in so that she doesn't hear me a'fraggin!

35. petertew

petertew Gawd

My trusty Sennheiser HD 570's that I've had for almost 7 years finally died on me and I'm mucho sad.

36. skwayb

skwayb n00b

Have a baby on the way so I will need some good head phones so I can play my games and not disturb the baby.

37. Darkstrider

Darkstrider n00b

Why do I need em?

Because I can't use my speakers due to paper thin walls and bitchy neighbors, and I've been stuck using shitty old iPod earbuds since my good cans crapped out on me last month.

Being broke sucks :(

38. Jospeh

Jospeh [H]ard|Gawd

I just want to 6 pool and hear probes being torn up by my zerglings. The ultimate pleasure.

39. mashtub651

mashtub651 Limp Gawd

i would use it so my roomate would not hear me sneak up on him during our lan parties

40. Esso

Esso Limp Gawd

I have been waiting to replace my original gameboy earphones since they broke last month :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.