Corsair Graphite Series 600T mid-tower gaming case

Release Date: 09/23/2010 Corsair Graphite Series 600T Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

* Steel / Plastic ATX Mid ...
* 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0...
* 1 x 120 mm fan

* With Power Supply: No
* With Side Panel Window: No
* External 5.25" Drive Bays: 4
* Internal 3.5" Drive Bays: 6
* Model #: CC600T
* Item #: N82E16811139003
* Return Policy: Standard Return Policy

* Now: $159.99
* $27.32 Shipping

Add item to Pre-Order

so I was thinking about using the H70 (and replace the stock fans with 2 Scythe GT 15 fans) with this case.

There's plenty of room for the H70 in the rear of the case. We were designing these at the same time over the past year or so, so we made sure they were cross compatible. The case is too long to fit the H70 in the front - in the picture you showed, that's a very small case that couldn't fit long video cards.

So the 600T's are "on the water" now, Redbeard?...and that's confirmed?

The ETA seems to keep increasing here in the UK (as well as the price)...from 18th August, 25th, 13th September, 20th September, and in some places it's now the 20th October!!!! :(

I pre-ordered it a long time ago though (from Ebuyer - ETA now 20th Sept) as it looks like a great case :)

I'm curious as to why it appears to be the black only models that are available to pre-order though?

As this is my first post I'd also like to take the opportunity to say hello to you all btw! :)

Looks like there's five or six of us so far. Hopefully just a few more weeks to go.

bobthfd (me)
scurbdog
beavermanA
ccg07
tylerdvorak
RhoXS

alonan ? Not sure if alonan said he ordered one or not.
I have not ordered but I will as soon as I get some reveiws. I have my hand over the red button just waiting for confirmation. I want updated picks and ill let my hand drop then but you can count me in ill get one one way or another. Now or later I am getting this case.

Thx for the reply redbeard.

So the 600T's are "on the water" now, Redbeard?...and that's confirmed?

The ETA seems to keep increasing here in the UK (as well as the price)...from 18th August, 25th, 13th September, 20th September, and in some places it's now the 20th October!!!! :(

I pre-ordered it a long time ago though (from Ebuyer - ETA now 20th Sept) as it looks like a great case :)

I'm curious as to why it appears to be the black only models that are available to pre-order though?

As this is my first post I'd also like to take the opportunity to say hello to you all btw! :)

There's only one model of the 600T right now - it's a dark graphite grey color, sometimes that gets listed as "black" I guess. Rest assured there's only one version so far.

The units are on the water - we're building them as fast as we can. Because we can't build thousands of units a day yet, we're basically just trying to catch up to our backlog. So depending on when your local reseller ordered their containers from us and where they're located, they will get them either this month or next month. Newegg should get theirs in a couple weeks, they were the first US reseller to order a container. First come, first serve! Heh. A lot of orders in Europe, but it takes an extra week or so to get there from China so even if they ship at the same time availability is delayed about a week.

There's only one model of the 600T right now - it's a dark graphite grey color, sometimes that gets listed as "black" I guess. Rest assured there's only one version so far.

The units are on the water - we're building them as fast as we can. Because we can't build thousands of units a day yet, we're basically just trying to catch up to our backlog. So depending on when your local reseller ordered their containers from us and where they're located, they will get them either this month or next month. Newegg should get theirs in a couple weeks, they were the first US reseller to order a container. First come, first serve! Heh. A lot of orders in Europe, but it takes an extra week or so to get there from China so even if they ship at the same time availability is delayed about a week.

Where's Amazon fall on the list. That's who I pre ordered from, hopefully the wait won't be too long.

Where's Amazon fall on the list. That's who I pre ordered from, hopefully the wait won't be too long.

Hopefully not as long as the 800D. Seemed like they got theirs last.

Had one on pre-order for $280, then Microcenter came out with that deal for $254 shipped including tax, so I jumped on that and canceled my Amazon pre-order. Then next day I get an email from MC saying they canceled my order cause they were OOS.

Amazon still didn't have any, but pre-order price had jumped to $300. Everywhere else it was available, it came out to over $340 with shipping and/or tax. Ended up getting one from a guy on ebay that listed them as 10+ available, no doubt jacked MC's entire stock. Had to pay $300 after cashback, but at least I got it that week.

Don't need the 600T quickly though, I'm fine with waiting and keeping an eye on other deals for one, although this time not canceling my Amazon order till it says shipped lol.

I like the styling of this more than the 800D/900D. it's sort of organic and futuristic looking, and the black interior looks sleek. personally, i like the looks of the cable management on this one.
i hope those 200mm fan bays have mounting holes for 120/140mm fans, or that more companies start producing better 200mm fans soon.
Maybe I'll buy it when the 600T v2 is released. =]

i hope those 200mm fan bays have mounting holes for 120/140mm fans, or that more companies start producing better 200mm fans soon.
Is there an issue with the 200mm fans that are currently on the market?

Wouldn't the mounting holes for the 120/140mm fans fall within the 200mm diameter cut out for the larger fans?

Last edited:
Is there an issue with the 200mm fans that are currently on the market?

Wouldn't the mounting holes for the 120/140mm fans fall within the 200mm diameter cut out for the larger fans?

There isn't an issue that I know of with the 200 mm fans on the market, but there just aren't very many options available in that size.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you correctly on the second part, but my answer is yes, the mounting holes for 120/140mm would be within the 200mm mounting hole diameter.
I just am curious if the holes are actually present, or if we have no choice but to cable-tie, mod, or what have you to mount smaller fans if desired. Which is kind of a stupid question, now that I think about it.
I'm all for 200mm fans, and I hope more companies start producing them, and more case designers make room for them, but until then, I think I can be bitter about the lack of variety in the market!

I like the styling of this more than the 800D/900D. it's sort of organic and futuristic looking, and the black interior looks sleek. personally, i like the looks of the cable management on this one.
900D ???? excuse me can you direct me to this does this exist i am not familiar with this case and is there such a thing as a 600d or 800d midtower yet???

There isn't an issue that I know of with the 200 mm fans on the market, but there just aren't very many options available in that size.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you correctly on the second part, but my answer is yes, the mounting holes for 120/140mm would be within the 200mm mounting hole diameter.
I just am curious if the holes are actually present, or if we have no choice but to cable-tie, mod, or what have you to mount smaller fans if desired. Which is kind of a stupid question, now that I think about it.
I'm all for 200mm fans, and I hope more companies start producing them, and more case designers make room for them, but until then, I think I can be bitter about the lack of variety in the market!

I'll try to state the second question more clearly. The 200mm fan sits in front of a 200mm diameter hole in the front of the case. The mounting holes on a 120mm fan look to be 130 maybe 140 mm apart on the diagonal (just a guess, not sure what the actual spacing is). This means that in order to mount a 120 mm fan the mounting holes in the case also need to be about 130 to 140mm apart, but you already have a 200mm hole in the case. There's no case where the mounting holes for the smaller fan need to be.

I'll try to state the second question more clearly. The 200mm fan sits in front of a 200mm diameter hole in the front of the case. The mounting holes on a 120mm fan look to be 130 maybe 140 mm apart on the diagonal (just a guess, not sure what the actual spacing is). This means that in order to mount a 120 mm fan the mounting holes in the case also need to be about 130 to 140mm apart, but you already have a 200mm hole in the case. There's no case where the mounting holes for the smaller fan need to be.

but there is a grille that can have mounting holes in the pattern, no? I have 2 cases that will fit less than a 120mm like that.

I'm pretty sure its not recommended to put the pump at the bottom of the setup(It stresses the pump much more). Its big, but if you put one of the fans out the back of the case, it should look fine. Plus the hard drive cages are at the front, and its a 200mm fan up there as well, so I don't see how you could do that anyway.

There's plenty of room for the H70 in the rear of the case. We were designing these at the same time over the past year or so, so we made sure they were cross compatible. The case is too long to fit the H70 in the front - in the picture you showed, that's a very small case that couldn't fit long video cards.

I see what you mean guys, the H70 is ok but I admit that there is a dual rad on top idea orbiting my mind right now, I hope Corsair would make a dual rad cooler like the CoolIT C240 ALC.

but there is a grille that can have mounting holes in the pattern, no? I have 2 cases that will fit less than a 120mm like that.

Sounds like an inelegant solution, but I guess it would work, though I can't see a good reason for doing so.

Looks nice quick question are there rubber pads where the power supply sits. The mesh is larger from the prototype and got rid of the the fake 5th drive slot from the front.

Looks nice quick question are there rubber pads where the power supply sits can't tell from pics. The mesh is larger from the prototype and got rid of the the fake 5th drive slot from the front.

Yeah, those decisions were made to increase the cooling of the case. With the larger mesh we got 4-5C lower ambient temps with an overclocked Core i7 system and three-way GTX 480s in the case running furmark and loops of Prime95 64bit.

Yeah, those decisions were made to increase the cooling of the case. With the larger mesh we got 4-5C lower ambient temps with an overclocked Core i7 system and three-way GTX 480s in the case running furmark and loops of Prime95 64bit.

Good to hear. I'll be air-cooling and another 4-5C is always is certianly welcome. Overall I'd say the production case is even better looking than the preproduction.

It looks like the 600T uses 13 blade 200mm fans. I haven't seen a fan like this. Did Corsair choose the fans for max airflow or for noise? Any idea of the RPM, CFM or dBI they produce?

Thanks for the help!

I remember him telling me specifically that its super quiet, and he seemed to be pretty confident in the airflow for the case. I trust him myself, but I'm sure it will be great. Im more excited now than ever.

It looks like the 600T uses 13 blade 200mm fans. I haven't seen a fan like this. Did Corsair choose the fans for max airflow or for noise? Any idea of the RPM, CFM or dBI they produce?

Thanks for the help!

They run around 800 RPM at max. They were chosen for the combination of airflow and noise levels, but I don't have the official airflow spec right now.

Dude, good video, thanks for posting!

@Redbeard, will you guys be putting extra 3.5" cages on your store soon?

Last edited:
great bill, thanks, it looks great. But I'm still not sure if the design is for me, the fan controller knob, really annoys me. That said, it looks great and i think it will sell very well

Gah i hate you, i just won a bid on a v1200b. :(
Anywho. Im glad to have to stick my foot in my mouth. The case definitely turned out for the better, and it looks decent with an awesome feature set that bumps it up on the case o meter. Its like a decent looking girl with that sweet, easy to talk to personality that wins you over :p.

However at 153+20$ shipping i just feel that as a deal that i had to pass up. 102$ shipped 1200b with an am2 mobo and proc in it. Thats hard to beat.

I see what you mean guys, the H70 is ok but I admit that there is a dual rad on top idea orbiting my mind right now, I hope Corsair would make a dual rad cooler like the CoolIT C240 ALC.

so after some research I found out that the H50/H70 are Asetek based, Asetek has the dual rad LCLC 240x120 and there is the dual rad NorthQ Siberian Tiger II (also Asetek based).
Blackbeard explained here how is the “Corsair” version is an improved one.

my thoughts are,
-Asetek doesn’t sell any dual rad kits now.
-The old Asetek LCLC 240x120 and the NorthQ Siberian Tiger II has the old pump/cold plate revisions
-The new Asetek coolers in their website now like the 570LC (equivalent to the H70) and the 550LC (H50) are based on the new revisions so they are not really different from the H50/H70
right Red?

I’m not interested in any of them but just asking. currently I’m torn between the H50 (seriously… this picture is pure pr0n :D) or forget about any half assed solutions and build a custom WC setup (or at least the Swiftech H20-22) if I want to hide a dual rad at the top.

Redbeard, I'm not too sure if this has been asked before...the 600T will it be available at roughly the same time within the Canadian market as for the US market or will we be waiting just that mush longer?? Curiously is Newegg's shipment for the North American market or the US only???

Redbeard, I'm not too sure if this has been asked before...the 600T will it be available at roughly the same time within the Canadian market as for the US market or will we be waiting just that mush longer?? Curiously is Newegg's shipment for the North American market or the US only???

I'm not sure when Canada Computers or NCIX are getting theirs, but it's first come first serve, so they get shipped as they got ordered.

good job corsair.

nice case. nice price.

can't wait to pick mines up from NCIX

Redbeard, to my understanding, cargo ships from China to America take roughly 11-13 days, depending on weather and other extraneous variables. Assuming the prior is true, is it safe to assume Newegg will receive its first batch of cases before their listed release date of September 23rd? (From your post history, the ships have been on the water for at least six days--and I'm aching to get my hands on a 600T, as I have all my computer components just lazing about on my desk.)

Back