Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

While my cambridge soundworks 2.1 speakers were the bomb back in the day... I think it's time to retire them. Help a brother out and hook me up with a set of these!!

After trying out several different RAM manufacturers in my earliest PC builds (1999) I was highly disappointed with the quality of the products. However once I tried Corsair RAM I was highly impressed and have continued to use it exclusively in ALL of my PC builds since then.

I just built a PC last month and used corsair memory and PSU. I don't have any speakers atm though, just using a headset but would love a corsair speaker system :D

Works great, and the one time I needed customer service, they replaced my item with no issues whatsoever.

that set looks SICK!

i love the way Corsair is getting their hands in all aspects of PC building.

currently loving their power supplies and Cases. :D

it's corsair, the stuff just works, no matter what I buy from them. Powersupply, ram, case, everything just works and it doesn't crash my computer. Love those guys.

Been a while since I had a good set of speakers for my rig. These would be really good.

My Logitech speakers died on me, and I've been a Logitech diehard for years. Corsair, show me the error of my ways by giving me a set of these bad boys!

Corsair product bleed quality. I have yet to have a product I've bought from them fail. (RAM, PSU, CPU Cooler)

always used your products, always will be using them, corsair its simply the best product of every kind they provide(speakers,memory,psus,etc);

wish me luck;

Back