Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

Why, I don't mind if I do.

I like corsair for their ram, SSDs, and PSUs. I've read some really good reviews about their gaming headsets though, so I'll probably be giving those a try soon.

Right now my speakers are like oonce, oonce, oonce...once i win this they will be like BOOM, BOOOM, BOOM.

Now i *DO* need speakers, since moving to the US, i couldn't bring my old ones with me. I think a new set of quality speakers in 14 years is a good thing?

Anyway, i've had my eye on these Corsairs since HOCP reviewed them this year, quality kit.

Would love to supplement my headset with an actual audiophile set of 2.1 speakers.

Over the years I've become a total corsair fanboi. I love their craftsmanship and attention to detail for high end products.

I've been using Corsair products for years now. Would love to replace my cheesy old speakers for a new Corsair set.

Totally love my Corsair HS1 Headphones. My PC speakers are dying and are in dire need of replacement. This is exactly what I'm looking for in some PC speakers.

Corsair makes some good quality components and I have never had any issues with them. Keep it up!

I don't have any speakers connected to my current system (headphones only). It would be nice to have a set though. And given that they're Corsair you know they will be top notch.

Despite making everything, Corsair doesn't fuck around with any of it. It's always a good product.

Corsair has always had great quality from my experience and I can imagine their speakers represent exactly that.

Back