Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

Zorlofe

Weaksauce
Corsair has never done me wrong. I am sporting several of their products from memory to CPU cooling and more. Would love to add to the list! :)

Tricky

Limp Gawd
Oh please pick me! I've been running the same set of speakers for almost 10 years now!

Adelante

Weaksauce
I was intrigued when I saw Corsair branch out into audio and am glad that they've maintained the qualities that led me to purchase their memory and PSUs: solid quality builds and top-notch performance. I've never felt as though I didn't get what I paid for like I have with some other brands.

nutxo

[H]ard|Gawd
Corsair. Its not hard to come up with something good about Corsair at all.

Their stuff always works. It always works at rated speeds and usually a good bit faster. Its always competitively priced. Their customer service is friendly and fast and Ive never had Corsair burn me on a rebate.

nutzo

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm sure they will sound better than the speakers built into my LCD.

matrix563

Fully [H]
i'll be a weenie this time since my previous well thought out post in another thread won me crushed hopes and dreams :p

Rooble91

Secret Santa Lame Gifter
Not gonna waste my time posting some intellectual post when I know im not going to win anything...again...but I must keep trying.

l0x

Limp Gawd
Dose Drivel mean drooling. I drool all the time and go threw a lot of shirts in a day.

michael.pa2

2[H]4U
Corsair makes great memory and power supplies,wouldn't mind trying out these speakers. At my age,louder is better!

TheOne&OnlyZeke

100% Irish
Corsair are awesome. have their HX750 PSU and their 64gb survivor usb key. love their stuff.
Also have no speakers at the moment
:)