Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

Corsair has never done me wrong. I am sporting several of their products from memory to CPU cooling and more. Would love to add to the list! :)

Oh please pick me! I've been running the same set of speakers for almost 10 years now!

I was intrigued when I saw Corsair branch out into audio and am glad that they've maintained the qualities that led me to purchase their memory and PSUs: solid quality builds and top-notch performance. I've never felt as though I didn't get what I paid for like I have with some other brands.

Corsair. Its not hard to come up with something good about Corsair at all.

Their stuff always works. It always works at rated speeds and usually a good bit faster. Its always competitively priced. Their customer service is friendly and fast and Ive never had Corsair burn me on a rebate.

I'm sure they will sound better than the speakers built into my LCD.

i'll be a weenie this time since my previous well thought out post in another thread won me crushed hopes and dreams :p

Not gonna waste my time posting some intellectual post when I know im not going to win anything...again...but I must keep trying.

Dose Drivel mean drooling. I drool all the time and go threw a lot of shirts in a day.

Corsair makes great memory and power supplies,wouldn't mind trying out these speakers. At my age,louder is better!

Corsair are awesome. have their HX750 PSU and their 64gb survivor usb key. love their stuff.
Also have no speakers at the moment
:)

Back