Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

I like Corsair because their stuff rocks! I've used their RAM for many years and I'm a recent convert to their PSU's.

I like Corsair for the fact that their technical support department rocks! I called up and asked a LGA2011 question, the guy didn't put me on hold; and he calmly answered all my questions. Although it may suck to drop money on another Corsair CPU watercooling kit, I know that in the end I will have made a sound investment. I've never had a bad experience dealing with Corsair at all (dealing with their RMA team and their aforementioned Tech Support!)

I like Corsair because anytime I've had any sort of question Mike has always been quick with an answer or pointed me into the right direction. They sell good products with excellent service.

Plus this barebone giveaway could be an easy way to help my friend build a real PC to do some real gaming instead of thinking Xbox 360 is enough for all life's answers. Also would be nice to get some hands on with some of their newer products. :)

I have Corsair DDR3 memory and and their AX1200 PSU in my main rig and have always had a great experience. When I had a bad stick of RAM go sour in a friends build, their CS department fixed us up quick!

Never used anything but Corsair memory and every other product Ive used has been near the top of their market, anyone can appriciate at that! Yum yum give me some, I need a new boxen to mess around with.

I have only used Corsair HSF for older processors, until I got my first H50 and I love it and bought a second one for my mom's PC.
Instructions are good, packaging is good and have not had any issues..

Solid products

my "Teraractyl" build is a poster child for corsair (and Asus but this is a Corsair thread)

AX1200
Vengeance RAM
F115 SSD

What do I like best about Cosair?

I love that you've demonstrated that you listen to us, the [H], and provide excellent customer service if we have issues.

Honorable mention: In my dealings with you guys, you seem like you're all a bunch of bearded pirates at heart, (aren't we all?) and i get the feeling you'd all be good folks to share some "grog n' 'nog" with over the holidays while totally geeking out about computers.

That's what i love best about Corsair!

... did i mention you folks have the best, ever, forum handle naming convention, ever? ;)

I love Corsairs quality. I've kind of whored myself out the last year: AX750, XMS3 memory, HS1As...

Quality products at prices that we can afford! Not to mention the fact that they have been around forever and have always been the name to go to in ram!

I love Corsair's quality of their products, the 800d is what im using.

I also love there solid reputation and great service.

corsair has always been peak performance and stability with all of the things they do. a system is just not complete without some corsair ssds and ram.

Corsair ram is the bomb, plus their all in one water coolers, cases too much good stuff to list here. They just make good stuff with good service, you can't go wrong with Corsair stuff.

I love how corsair makes Memory, PSUs, UFDs, Cases, Coolings, SSDs and even Audio etc.. Y U NO MAKE GRAPHIC CARDS :(

because I have corsair everything in my new PC build.

- Corsair Vengeance Memory
- Corsair 500 Tower
- Corsair H100
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 Headphones
- Corsair 850W PSU

Also built a friend's computer with a ton of corsair products.
Corsair has excellent customer service when I had to deal with them.

too much corsair, mind explosion!!!!

i love their variety of unique components, such as the airflow pro led kit for their memory, as well as the corsairlink kits.
Corsair often has lead the charge into the unknown, pioneering great components and desirable products.
who would have thought a memory company could have ended up with such a diverse set of components to offer enthusiasts.
my hat's off to you guys. keep it up!

I've always had great products from Corsair's line of PSUs! Also, free stuff is always awesome. Heres to it!

What do I like about Corsair? No matter what they produce, it's always been high quality products that they stand behind.

What I love about Corsair:
Their excellent customer service, have only gotten one bad ram stick out of the hundred or so I have gotten over the years and they made the rma quick and painless
Their high quality cases, memory and PSUs

Last edited:
I have built 3 pc's using Corsair ram and power supplies, and have never had any trouble out of their products.

Corsair is a reliable company that I have purchased many products of and never had a problem with any of them! I always recommend Corsair to anyone building a new PC!

Back