Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

mdswish

Weaksauce
What I love about Corsair is that they make quality products for a reasonable price! What's more, their customer service is excellent! I'm excited to see them moving into newer markets (cases, headphones, etc.) over the last few years. It's been a long time coming! Keep up the good work folks!!

drescherjm

[H]F Junkie
Good memory and power supplies (no experience with other Corsair products). Good RMA experiences. I have used Corsair products for years at home and at work.

channel

n00b
I love the way corsair's cases look, how easy it was to get replacement memory when a stick went bad, and I love how reliable their products are.

Brilhasti

n00b
I like Corsair because:
Never have a had a DOA or bad hardware from them.
Customer service is awesome!
Their products always perform as advertised.

Koduby

n00b
I Corsair I remember her well,the rum rash ens always on time never had my foot nailed to the deck and the dancing girls/men shaved their legs every other show.

Sheldog23

Limp Gawd
Great Memory, decent water cooling for cheap, not bad cases either. Haven't tried their SSD but I hear good things.

bystander

n00b
I love how Corsair makes quality products but keeps the prices affordable. Also its interesting to see them expand into various markets and see what new products they make.

MittWaffen

Limp Gawd
What I love about Corsair

INNOVATION
Product support
Results
Corsair FTW!

Winning would make this even more enjoyable season.

rgroves

n00b
I love everything about Corsair. All of their products are top notch and their reliability is the best. I would LOVE to add some more Corsair products to my household.

robble

Supreme [H]ardness
I like the corsair memory for the great price and overclockability!

W.Feather

Hard DC'er for Aug 2012 / Feb 2019 / Mar 2020
i love their solid state drives, all I use on my personal systems

drillbit

n00b
I like their PSU's and memory, and I've been thinking about one of their SSD's as a boot drive. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky here.

MrFoo

Limp Gawd
Corsair is awesome since i bought a 400R case and it is the best case I've ever had for my build.

Valaire

Gawd
Consistently above-average product lines and a significant online customer service presence and effort.

inelegant

Weaksauce
To be honest I donot use anything from CORSAIR instead of buying XMS I went with Crucial Ballistix. (which was years ago.) This would make a great gift for myself to start. Merry X-mas & Happy New Year.

inelegant

elwraith

n00b
I like how their RAM runs rock steady.

Been running 3x2GB PC-1600 triple channel for a couple of years with nary a problem. And it's fast.

Navilor

Limp Gawd
Much of my current PC is composed of Corsair parts. When I build PCs for friends I go to Corsair first because their products have treated me well over the years.