Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

I like Corsair because a Corsair rep saw a post I made about my failing DDR 1 ram and they tried to help me out with it. Corsair's support is on Hardforum, and I don't think many other companies are here to help you like that. Does Asus have a representative on HardForums?

I really like Corsair. While in the past I've mostly used them for computer memory, I can report that I've never once had a problem with one of their modules. They've always been really courteous and helpful. My modules always arrived neatly packaged when I've ordered on the net from them as well. Now that they've really expanded their product lineup into other categories they will definately be on my list of venders to compare for my next PC setup. Maybe I'll go water cooled this time:)

I have and love Corsair memory and am recently been considering thier PSU based on the Reviews found here, slowly becoming a Corsair beleiver.

Corsair is a brand that I trust -- there only a handful of companies out there that I can really say that about.

What i like about corsair?

In one word: quality.

I've been using their ram exclusively since I started building machines, and I've tested many of their products and recommended them to friends and family for years.

The most important thing that I've loved about all my Corsair products is that they are bullet-proof. I've never had one fail on me yet and they are always built to such a high standard that you can tell that was the plan all along. In this day and age where build quality is usually a thing of the past this always stands out to me.

what I love about Corsair
- awesome deals ($$$)
- RAM is simply the best
- customer service is excellent
- and many more

I love corsair becuase they manage to fit the enthusiast level quality but at a good price. Nothing terribly expensive (although they have that too :D)

Corsair builds products with the enthusiast in mind. They make their products attractive as well. They pay attention to the minor details and ensure that there products work. Every corsair product I have ever purchased has performed above and beyond my expectations. I have been very pleased to see them expand their product lines this year, I'm still waiting on Corsair to release a set of 5.1's (those would get pre-ordered)

My first Corsair product will not be the last from them, was a SSD, now a whole new world of products are open to me some of which I wasn't even aware of, way to go Corsair!

I've loved every Corsair product I've bought since my first set of their RAM back in 2004, great quality and great aesthetics.

They are building one hell of a namefor themselves. While other manufacturers concentrate on the same thing over and over, and they concentrate on getting better with a bit of thought and still manage not look big and flashy. Watching the different areas that they have been expanding in just the past few years is amazing, and from ace manufacturer of memory to awesome cases etc etc.

I have used corsair memory for over 6 years in three different systems of mine and they have NEVER failed on me, the reliability is unmatched!:D

I currently use a Corsair 1000w Power Supply and Memory. The steady power and memory clock rates keep my system running smooth.

Ohhh I smell an upgrade!

Corsair, RAM was the best, but when they moved into all the other markets, they did it with the same quality, fit and finish as always.

Nothing but the best from these guys.

Count me in.

I've been a long time loyal Corsair user. I've always been a fan of their PSU's and cases and will continue to do so. Whether it's reliability, attention to detail, or affordable they are my go to brand.

My case and half the equipment in it are from Corsair. A system builder can count on their products to perform well and for a long time. None of the Corsair products in my 2 year old build have given me any problems. I will continue to be a customer of Corsair for years to come.

My first experience with Corsair was buying their brand of memory. I remember their website being very informative about what the differences in RAM was, so I have been a fan ever since that.

Best products, competitive pricing, outstanding customer service if something goes wrong.
What's not to like!

Back