Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

What I love about Corsair is that they make quality products for a reasonable price! What's more, their customer service is excellent! I'm excited to see them moving into newer markets (cases, headphones, etc.) over the last few years. It's been a long time coming! Keep up the good work folks!!

Good memory and power supplies (no experience with other Corsair products). Good RMA experiences. I have used Corsair products for years at home and at work.

I love the way corsair's cases look, how easy it was to get replacement memory when a stick went bad, and I love how reliable their products are.

I like Corsair because:
Never have a had a DOA or bad hardware from them.
Customer service is awesome!
Their products always perform as advertised.

I Corsair I remember her well,the rum rash ens always on time never had my foot nailed to the deck and the dancing girls/men shaved their legs every other show.

Great Memory, decent water cooling for cheap, not bad cases either. Haven't tried their SSD but I hear good things.

I love how Corsair makes quality products but keeps the prices affordable. Also its interesting to see them expand into various markets and see what new products they make.

What I love about Corsair

INNOVATION
Product support
Results
Corsair FTW!

Winning would make this even more enjoyable season.

I love everything about Corsair. All of their products are top notch and their reliability is the best. I would LOVE to add some more Corsair products to my household.

I like the corsair memory for the great price and overclockability!

I like their PSU's and memory, and I've been thinking about one of their SSD's as a boot drive. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky here.

Corsair is awesome since i bought a 400R case and it is the best case I've ever had for my build.

Consistently above-average product lines and a significant online customer service presence and effort.

To be honest I donot use anything from CORSAIR instead of buying XMS I went with Crucial Ballistix. (which was years ago.) This would make a great gift for myself to start. Merry X-mas & Happy New Year.

inelegant

I like how their RAM runs rock steady.

Been running 3x2GB PC-1600 triple channel for a couple of years with nary a problem. And it's fast.

Much of my current PC is composed of Corsair parts. When I build PCs for friends I go to Corsair first because their products have treated me well over the years.

Back