Corsair: 650D

Dang, that is a very nice case. However, my next case is going to be a full tower one way or another.

Any chance this case will have an optional windowless side panel?

Anything is possible. If there is enough demand I guess Corsair would be crazy not to offer it. Looking at the pictures of the case it seems that both sides are exactly the same and the solid side panel would be interchangeable with the windowed side panel. How many people would want a non windowed version of this case is the real question.

im just happy they made an atx case thats not beyond massive, now i just need to come up with the 200$ to pay for the case

Hey Redbeard,

Do you know when the windowed/mesh panel will be available for the 600 and is the 650 coming with both panels?

Sorry if this has been asked already.

I see the maximum is 1000 RPM, but that's the lowest RPM the 200mm fan can slow to? (assuming an intelligent fan controller is installed)

Also, it was asked before but I didn't find a reply (apologies if I missed it) Can 140mm fans be used in place of the 200mm on the front? Thanks.

Can the front 200mm intake fan of the 650D be replaced by dual 120/140mm fans similar to the top 200mm exhaust fan?

hopefully they will have em in stock by the time we have p67 replacements so i can have fresh board + case :D

They usually get stuff in about 2-3 weeks after the official release.
I was going to buy a 650D, but I manged to get my FT02 back.

Damn, already instock? Time to go order one for me. Woohoo!!!!

How is watercooling in this thing? I have a dual 120 rad inside my antec 300.

Last edited:
NewEgg is sold out already, ETA for next shipment 4/1/11. Glad I ordered mine first thing this morning.

I'm doing good so far. Last year I would have bought this when it was first listed.
Still recovering from my Case Addiction. One day at a time.

YES!!! I guess its a good thing I've been refreshing newegg like a mad man for this case. My 650D should be on a UPS truck any day. :)

Got my UPS tracking # so I should see mine next week (3 day). Shipping costs for this bad boy for less than 3 days was pretty scary. Guess I will spend the weekend prepping for it's arrival.

I'm doing good so far. Last year I would have bought this when it was first listed.
Still recovering from my Case Addiction. One day at a time.

LOL...just put the credit card down man or do we need to have an intervention? ;)

I know, I was looking at the 650D as well but the FT02 is such a damn awesome case and I've put a lot of work into mine. I don't see how it's possible for the 650D to be any better in terms of airflow, build quality or aesthetics.

Just going to sit back now and wait for some reviews...

LOL...just put the credit card down man or do we need to have an intervention? ;)

I know, I was looking at the 650D as well but the FT02 is such a damn awesome case and I've put a lot of work into mine. I don't see how it's possible for the 650D to be any better in terms of airflow, build quality or aesthetics.

Just going to sit back now and wait for some reviews...

It will be interesting how this case performs with similar cases in the price range.
I've already promised myself to stick with the FT02 this year.

i can see from ups tracking that the case arrived on my island this morning, but ups wont let me pick it up today. i have to wait until monday!

i can see from ups tracking that the case arrived on my island this morning, but ups wont let me pick it up today. i have to wait until monday!
This is Std procedure. If the package arrives early they will quarantine it to make it deliver when they predicted.

i wouldn't say that's true at all, with newegg 3 day shipping stuff i get from NJ is overnight. If they did that it would be sitting at their warehouse for 2 days then get delivered

i wouldn't say that's true at all, with newegg 3 day shipping stuff i get from NJ is overnight. If they did that it would be sitting at their warehouse for 2 days then get delivered

Its 100% true for ground. They will not deliver the package early. The central UPS hub is local to me and a lot of my friends work there.

all newegg UPS shipping is 3 day....... So using newegg's 3 day UPS shipping i get packages that ship from newegg's NJ warehouse in one business day, at my home in MA or my college in NJ.

Not without a little modification or some zip ties. The front is 200MM hole pattern only.

will this modification be difficult or void the warranty guess the zip ties would be the easiest option just hope it doesn't look messy

NewEgg is sold out already, ETA for next shipment 4/1/11. Glad I ordered mine first thing this morning.

I am utterly crushed. April 1st?!

I have been refreshing this thread for over a month now, every single day religiously. The one day I had surgery (2/24) and was unable to check, I find out the case came in stock and then immediately sold out???

I can't believe my misfortune. Please tell me there will be somewhere else to get this case before April 1st... if anybody knows a place where I can order this thing please let me know! I am pulling my hair out :(

I am utterly crushed. April 1st?!

I have been refreshing this thread for over a month now, every single day religiously. The one day I had surgery (2/24) and was unable to check, I find out the case came in stock and then immediately sold out???

I can't believe my misfortune. Please tell me there will be somewhere else to get this case before April 1st... if anybody knows a place where I can order this thing please let me know! I am pulling my hair out :(

There will be.

Ordered one of these last night, but then found another retailer (sister company of where I bought it) for quite a bit less. Gonna have to see if I can get them to credit me the difference, but I was surprised at the low price (~$160 CAD).

Ordered one of these last night, but then found another retailer (sister company of where I bought it) for quite a bit less. Gonna have to see if I can get them to credit me the difference, but I was surprised at the low price (~$160 CAD).

I also saw it at the sister site, great price for the corsair 650D. Definitely going to be my next build. I feel bad for people ordering in the US where its $200+shipping. Compared to here where its $165+tax with free shipping.

Back