CONTROL Resonant launch hotfix addresses enemy health and combat strength
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/3669870/view/678510595516925216?l=english
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/3669870/view/678510595516925216?l=english
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well, those were quick nerfs. Lame. I was looking forward to the reported difficulty. I don't get why they didn't just add an easy mode rather than nerf it for everyoneCONTROL Resonant launch hotfix addresses enemy health and combat strength
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/3669870/view/678510595516925216?l=english
They sort of do with the Accessibility modes or whatever its called. That "cheat mode" could've been leaned on w/o nerfing anything else.Well, those were quick nerfs. Lame. I was looking forward to the reported difficulty. I don't get why they didn't just add an easy mode rather than nerf it for everyone.
i feel its plenty difficult still in the early stages. 6 hours in and its fine. enemies arent sponges though, which i think was the case pre-hotfix.Well, those were quick nerfs. Lame. I was looking forward to the reported difficulty. I don't get why they didn't just add an easy mode rather than nerf it for everyone.
which was?which has one of the nastiest clauses I have ever seen
I'd like to know too... I'm really looking forward to playing this game!which was?
Bought this, got to TOS, which has one of the nastiest clauses I have ever seen -> refunded.
They can remove your entire license on a 60 days notice for whatever reason they deem fit, nothing dependent on you breaking the TOS etc. E.g. if they want to pull it from steam, then they can send everyone a 60 day notice and after 61 days no one on steam has a license for the game anymore.which was?
Hopefully in a DLCReally fun so far, and definitely takes the prior game to the next level. It feels like remedy has taken every major aspect from all their prior games and successfully put it into this one. The replay value is also insane here.
I can’t rate it perfect though because we didn’t get a new old gods of Asgard song. Really surprised they dropped the ball on that.
Ashtray maze was pretty late in the game...Really fun so far, and definitely takes the prior game to the next level. It feels like remedy has taken every major aspect from all their prior games and successfully put it into this one. The replay value is also insane here.
I can’t rate it perfect though because we didn’t get a new old gods of Asgard song. Really surprised they dropped the ball on that.