CONAN Exiles funcom game

I don't know..those videos above certainly aren't making me excited.

How about this?

7ACA38ED8103437B1DD97D05F9884BF3DDD4C998

For anyone who's interested I rented a dedicated server tonight that'll be up 24/7 , no wipes other than when game requires (if it does) due to updates. NA hosted (Dallas) , 48 player limit atm and will increase as time goes on.

Name of server is: Come Drink and Know Things!

Tagged under PVP -> RP if go through the browser and sort there alpha.

A few friends of mine will be on/off , clan limit set to 15 as goal is for no mega clans , but laid back , friendly small-med clan bloodshed when time allows away from the kids/spouse/job.

Just started tonight.

Even though tagged under RP it's not required of course , just always have liked the crowds on servers with RP=PVP tags.

Feel free to hop on , will be keeping it up , worst case changing provide if current one turns out not that great but have CPU preference and performance boost options paid for so hopefully will work out well.

Just wanted to toss out invite.

Is there a password to join this? I was on briefly last night, but when I tried to connect to it today, it prompted for a password login.

Sums this up:

Thanks for these. Very happy to see people are starting to do actual reviews of "early access" games. Let's be honest here, these types of games are often as much "early access" as they are "do our QA for us while we avoid formal reviews", especially considering you need to pay for it.

I have a TS buddy of mine who is running a server on Gameservers. Called Moist Oasis 2x PVP. 2x exp and 2x gather, and very low meat decay. It is a 40 man server

Give it a shot!

If you are NA our Dallas hosted server has decent ping and decent hardware , as noted 24/7 up. Whole reason I got it was terrible rubber banding on non dedicated servers and overloaded ones. Had 28 on it last night within first few hours and only one person said they were getting any rubberbanding.

Give it a shot if want permanent server option,

Only issue (not server issue) is at times the in game server browser is not showing all servers , but can always be found through steam browser under the name Come Drink and Know Things!

My friends and I have been having a blast on your server so far. Appreciate you hosting it.

I have a TS buddy of mine who is running a server on Gameservers. Called Moist Oasis 2x PVP. 2x exp and 2x gather, and very low meat decay. It is a 40 man server

Give it a shot!

Will do!

Is there a password to join this? I was on briefly last night, but when I tried to connect to it today, it prompted for a password login.

That's an odd bug they have at times with the Steam client browser it seems , no password.

Glad to see some enjoying it , will try and keep an eye when can at engineer job to update it if they release an update midday, hosting center has easy way to do it.

Set to reboot once a night at 4am CST just for performance reasons.

Whats your guys steam names? I would like to play with some of you instead of by myself all the time, lol.

That's an odd bug they have at times with the Steam client browser it seems , no password.

Glad to see some enjoying it , will try and keep an eye when can at engineer job to update it if they release an update midday, hosting center has easy way to do it.

Set to reboot once a night at 4am CST just for performance reasons.

Hmm, I'll try next time not entering a password to join if I get prompted to again. I remember when I first connected, I got killed right after creating my character by someone lingering around, LOL. Davinius, I think. Or something like that. Managed to still have a good time in the short amount of time I've spent on the server.

Dahkoht here on steam , might be able to find the server that way too. It's updated and showing up in both atm , Come Drink and Know Things , no password.

I want to continue playing but it has become so repetitive at this point. We've built up a four story home along with a huge wall surrounding it but the only thing we have to do is harvest and craft at the moment.

I want to continue playing but it has become so repetitive at this point. We've built up a four story home along with a huge wall surrounding it but the only thing we have to do is harvest and craft at the moment.

How many people built the 4 story home & how long did your whole compound take?

I like the keep on the top of the mountain spire. That's friggin' awesome.

I've discovered today that Rhinos can wipe out your sandstone structures pretty damn fast. It pays to have lots of arrows on you at all times.

Dahkoht, when do you guys update your server? I'm apparently on a newer version than the server.

Sometimes it's more fun to have it as a planned activity/event. Example, when you login have a server MOTD: Server wide KOS PVP Event Saturday from 1200-1600 EST

That way you can play in peace and gear up for the week and go ham during the "War time"

Sometimes it's more fun to have it as a planned activity/event. Example, when you login have a server MOTD: Server wide KOS PVP Event Saturday from 1200-1600 EST

That way you can play in peace and gear up for the week and go ham during the "War time"

True, but I'd also like to see people start aggressively defending their territory from outsiders. Post signs if you need to but it is definitely in the realm of RP to keep undesirables out of your lands. Let's add some threat of death/danger/losing things.

I mean, if you want, I can RP coming in with 6 people as a warband and trying to get a foothold in your lands. :p

Reactions: Tanon
like this
Honestly that sounds like a blast and absolutely what I think the server needs. It'd be fun as hell. Let's have that kind of stuff all over the map.

I like the keep on the top of the mountain spire. That's friggin' awesome.

I've discovered today that Rhinos can wipe out your sandstone structures pretty damn fast. It pays to have lots of arrows on you at all times.

Dahkoht, when do you guys update your server? I'm apparently on a newer version than the server.

Should be updated shortly after you posted that - they snuck one in mid afternoon.

I was getting a ton of rubberbanding on that Come Drink server last night :(. I'll try it out again tonight.

It's hosted at a server center in Dallas , not sure where coming from ping wise (Havoc Hosting) , but also some bugs at times cause it.

They introduced a new bug today that got me. Some connect fine in Steam Browser or In game browser , others get server not responding even if they have it as a fav in steam. When this happens if you have a friend playing you can click join game and it lets you connect. Saw others on todays patch thread notice same behavior.

Possibly will help to make new connection attempt in steam using direct IP , 216.245.203.62:27077

Hardcore noob question, how do I connect through the steam browser? Sounds a lot less painful than the in-game browser.

Who owns the come drink server? It needed a reboot all day yesterday.

Also, this might help some issues...
Note: This might take some tweaking to get right.

EDIT: Also, I am looking for 3-4 more people to join the Legion on the Come Drink server. :)

In today's patch they added a way to just connect directly in the game browser to putting in an IP.

Hosted one am running is at 216.245.203.62:27077 , and updated with today's patch.

Back