Community - Welcome New / Old Members

</drug dealer speak on> Yo Yo Yo I got this thing that will get you messed up, its called folding. Gets you so high helping humanity you'll want more and more man! Here you go just click and you'll be hooked http://folding.stanford.edu check it out man!! </drug dealer speak off>

/emote comes out of lurk mode.

Hey all! [H]ard Folder of 2.5 years, first time poster!

I was told there would be cake? :D

/emote comes out of lurk mode.

Hey all! [H]ard Folder of 2.5 years, first time poster!

I was told there would be cake? :D

Welcome! The cake is all gone. They left me alone with it for a little too long. Sorry. I'll try to find another one, and not eat it all this time.

Posting due to the PM - I'm here reading most everyday I just don't really post much - figure if I have something important to say I've always got the option ;)

I've got a few machines running the client along with my ps3 sadly most are older but they still seem to do the job and every little bit helps.

You don't need anything "important" to say to post in here, the Fruit Loops prove that day in and day out. :D

Hey what up

My new Q6600 from MC is now folding for the [H]order at 3.2ghz(i'm not greedy enough for 3.6).

I was told there would be punch and pie...

Hows this for some punch? 18K points today so far! w00t! Its great to get 10 new borg slaves up and folding.

I'm here. Sorry for the lack of posting in here.

Only have one issue right now but I -think- I may know how to fix it. Will post about it in another thread when I get home today. Currently on lunch break.

The cake is all gone.

Wait a minute now, how have we gone a few post without saying: "The cake is a lie." Failure.

Anywho... /waves hand. I had to shut down 3 of my machines about a week ago because we are getting ready to move. Only have 2 active machines folding now. Hopefully I will get them all back up in about 2 weeks.

Actually, I just got back into folding when I just upgraded from a 3.2 GZ to a new dual core 5000+

Only 3 months until I fold my way into the top 2000.

index.php

Posting due to the PM - I'm here reading most everyday I just don't really post much - figure if I have something important to say I've always got the option ;)

I've got a few machines running the client along with my ps3 sadly most are older but they still seem to do the job and every little bit helps.

"Something important to say" :eek: you've got to be kidding. If it was a requirement to only post when you had something important to say (the deal is most everything you do post is important to somebody) the DC forum post count would be somewhere around 2 or 3 on a good day

My post level would probably be somewhere around 0 or 1 on my best day :confused: . I gladly defer to much more experienced folders on this team :D and I max out their patients asking questions. Only kidding, I think we have some of the best folders on the Internet and they belong to the [H] folding team 33 plus they have super patients answering questions that have probably been asked before or point you in the right direction. ;).

"Something important to say" :eek: you've got to be kidding. If it was a requirement to only post when you had something important to say (the deal is most everything you do post is important to somebody) the DC forum post count would be somewhere around 2 or 3 on a good day

My post level would probably be somewhere around 0 or 1 on my best day :confused: . I gladly defer to much more experienced folders on this team :D and I max out their patients asking questions. Only kidding, I think we have some of the best folders on the Internet and they belong to the [H] folding team 33 plus they have super patients answering questions that have probably been asked before or point you in the right direction. ;).

Didn't mean to imply that anyone needed something important to say to post. I just don't talk much at all and post even less its just my nature.

Hows this for some punch? 18K points today so far! w00t! Its great to get 10 new borg slaves up and folding.

I guess I know who will show up on my threat list before to long. :D

Keep it up!

It is great to see so many ppl coming put to post and let us know they are around.

Glad to have all of you around here.

Wait a minute now, how have we gone a few post without saying: "The cake is a lie." Failure.

Anywho... /waves hand. I had to shut down 3 of my machines about a week ago because we are getting ready to move. Only have 2 active machines folding now. Hopefully I will get them all back up in about 2 weeks.

See sig :p

MMmmmmmm.....Froot Loops™

<drools>

Um.... resident "Fruit Loop" here and I gotta tell you...... your drooling is making me just a bit nervous;)

It's great to see a you guys posting here.... now spread out and let's keep it up!!

Um.... resident "Fruit Loop" here and I gotta tell you...... your drooling is making me just a bit nervous;)

It's great to see a you guys posting here.... now spread out and let's keep it up!!

Then maybe you should take your sugary goodness out of nose reach of hungry folders. I already said that I ate all the cake. :D

Then maybe you should take your sugary goodness out of nose reach of hungry folders. I already said that I ate all the cake. :D

The cake is a lie! There was no cake!

Digi, where is Larry... We need to get together or we are going to be in trouble :eek:

Don't forget me....I'm a quiet lurker too!

....ummm, well....maybe just an attention whore....

You sooo didn't need to eat Larry! :eek:

Larry.... he was such a nice guy.... /sniff....

Of course, if he has indeed been eaten, I suppose I will at least have a guaranteed opportunity to pass him one more time....

I've been around a while...don't really keep up anymore with the specifics of how many units completed, total points and all. But, pass me a beer for lurking anyway.

Don't forget me....I'm a quiet lurker too!

....ummm, well....maybe just an attention whore....

Well, you're an attention w[H]ore and I'm a manw[H]ore; what kind of w[H]ore does that make Bill? :confused:

I lurk from time to time but mostly post in the networking sub-forum lately. I just lost a few quad-core Xeon servers due to management deciding power consumption was more important than saving lives. . . . bastards anyways . . . . Oh well, still got some other good borgs out there. I will ahve to look at upgrading those borgs to the SMP client I guess. I was just running four of the console thingies on the the servers. I should probably get my home server backup and running. I had problems getting F@H working on 64bit Vista and forgot to fix it . . . .

I prefer to contribute from the shadows, dropping in a few ppd here and there, instead of being majorly active, sorry... :p

All of you guys that are contributing WU's but lurk on the forums are *greatly* appreciated! We would still love to hear from you guys every great once in a while, just to check in and see how you're doing, or if there was anything we could help with. Some days, you never know whats going on around here....:D

Not free..... but I picked up a Q6600 on the FS/FT area for one heck of a good price :D

It's humming away right next to me.

I'm so glad we have so many lurkers. Some of us where worried that you installed F@H in a pc that's sitting in a closet and forgot about us ;)

Welcome all! (even if we don't know your there!)

I got an email telling me to post somewhere in this forum...so...Hi all.

Back