• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Color Changable Fans?

Kty

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
285
120 mm, 140 mm, or even 200 mm fans that have the ability to change colors using a switch or remote? I saw the Lian Li one's but I guess that's based on the voltage going to them, with blue is cool, green is lean, and red is dead. Links would be lovely. Thanks [H]omies!
 
These? They come in 80, 120, 140 and 250mms. Theres two types, rounded and square. They use some remote switch thing and do 256 tones apparently (or rainbow mode...). I have no idea how the fans themselves are (they are sleeve bearings). :D
 
These? They come in 80, 120, 140 and 250mms. Theres two types, rounded and square. They use some remote switch thing and do 256 tones apparently (or rainbow mode...). I have no idea how the fans themselves are (they are sleeve bearings). :D

Buying asap. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top