COD4 OWNS!

I am left handed, I use my mouse buttons for strafing left and right and the number keypad on the right for my foward back. Subsequently its easy for me. number 8 foward, 5 backward and 1 for sprint, 7 to jump since the mouse 3 ( what I usualy jump with) is reserved for weapons configuration .) Number 4 is fire and 6 is alternate or zoom. I can play right handed as well and do so when using vehicles but when I am on foot, left handed rules (yes i have two mice one on each side of my keyboard)

That is about the most bastardized control scheme I think I have ever come across in my 16+ years of FPS gaming -- almost to the point that it elicits feelings of indignation and the need to break something. :mad:

That is about the most bastardized control scheme I think I have ever come across in my 16+ years of FPS gaming -- almost to the point that it elicits feelings of indignation and the need to break something. :mad:

Yeah that's a strange configuration. I don't know how anyone could come up with that, much less get used to it.

Had to post this; what happens when people are a little too thick to figure out either when you've killed enough for an airstrike, and then how not to move in predictable areas. I think I got five of those bad boys in a row, plus some helicopters, all served with a little dollop of shooting people in the head on top.
How do you like the M14???

I ca't wait to unlock it...4 more levels :D

How do you like the M14???

I ca't wait to unlock it...4 more levels :D

Not as much as the G3. I play hardcore servers, mainly, and the M14 has a harder kick than the G3, making it worse to use at range. The G3's damage is slightly lower, but in hardcore servers that doesn't matter, and the better accuracy/recoil makes it my preference. I'm just trying to use the M14 until I get a good scope for it so I can use it as a scoped thingy.

I just gave up on veteran mode - the infinite enemy respawns and omniscient AI is ridiculous.

Which level made you quit?

The one where you gotta cross that field with hay stacks around and the helicopter flying around - it was impossible.

I tried at least 50 times.

If the enemy soldiers didn't get you, the helicopter got you. There was no way to hide.

The one where you gotta cross that field with hay stacks around and the helicopter flying around - it was impossible.

I tried at least 50 times.

If the enemy soldiers didn't get you, the helicopter got you. There was no way to hide.

That was a pain in the ass. I'm currently stuck a few levels from the end, on "No Fighting in the War Room". I personally feel that the checkpoints in the game are bugged on the later levels. Theres no way they expect you to play through half a level with no checkpoint whatsoever, if the earlier parts of the game are any indicator.

Back