China Insists It Does Not Hack Into US Computers

Red Dawn.

That was russia and cuba, with the chinese on the US side and europeans sitting this one out..

Although they did say that china was down to about 600 million screaming chinamen at a one point...

Everyone spies, it's just part of the game of politics. If you don't know what the others are doing you can't respond. No country can try to claim the moral high ground here, even neutral countries spy on others and even allies spy on eachother.

Probably not... hehehe.. Ibanez not very Chinese. Either way I'm glad I'm not the only one on the "minority" side of things. hehehe... Sorry if I come off heated, but I'm sick of ABC news and other mofos, that believe they can't hate on Black people anymore because it's not PC, for obvious reasons, and stupidly decide that they're going to drum up new targets. This crap started last year, with Time reporting that Chinese sold the Pentagon counterfeit chips to put in legacy airforce planes

China is our only credible threat. We need to demonize them just in case we need to attack them (or defend against them). Its just propaganda. Before them it was the Muslims. Before the Muslims it was the Russians. Most Americans are not free thinkers and will do whatever (or hate whoever) their TV tells them to. I don't claim to be immune, I often find myself getting wrapped up in it because some of these articles are almost convincing. But then... lucky for me my family was gifted with logic in our DNA and I use it to defend against media BS. I don't believe anything from the right or the left.

I expect that the Chinese government and media does the same to their citizens.

Maybe they did sell crummy chips to put in our planes. Its dirty, but we do the same crap to them and others. Its what happens when you let governments have too much control.

Comte said:
Yes, and their prostitutes will "love you long time" too....

That was russia and cuba, with the chinese on the US side and europeans sitting this one out..

Although they did say that china was down to about 600 million screaming chinamen at a one point...

Nice. Both of your posts have been very colorful. Thanks for the contribution.

I'm an ABT. My worry is all these crazy patriots will hate Chinese in the US, and of course most Americans have no idea how to distinguish a Taiwanese person from a mainlander.
It was so much easier when we could just refer to them as "Orientals"

I'm an ABT. My worry is all these crazy patriots will hate Chinese in the US, and of course most Americans have no idea how to distinguish a Taiwanese person from a mainlander.

*hint - the proof is in the accent and the writing (none of that simplified nonsense).

Oy! We might as well educate them as well. hehehe... I'm technically an ABHK (Hong Kong) traditional characters as well, but I don't care I'm illiterate in Chinese, though I regret that now. But hey that's what I have my wife for. hehehehe... My wife is from Taiwan. You don't know how much grief we get resulting from those mainland China fake marriage mofos, everytime we come back to the US together from the USCIS.

I'm am a patriot, but not crazy. I too have doubts about what the Chinese government issues in its official statments, after all it is/was a propaganda driven nation, but the US is too! Lolz.

But the cisco router thing, faulty chinese chips in legacy aircraft, hacking of the power grid, and hacking of the Pentagon 300 billion dollar aircraft project thing all in the span of 2008-2009 just seems too active for smart espionage. I'm asking everyone to do the math and see things from a practicality standpoint. Is the US government that incompetent? I certainly hope not! I'm pretty pissed off at the media for portraying our government this way too!

iraqi_information_minister_small680.jpg

I was friend's with a mainlander in high school. Just friendly banter, if you wanna call it that. He called traditional "old school" and simplified "new hotness".

you are what's wrong with this world. someone should step aside and let them kill you, instead.

Am I really? Let me clarify my statement further. I will live in peace when my enemies are dead and yet somehow, your contradictory statement is supposed to be morally superior to mine? You don't even understand what you are saying.

Am I really? Let me clarify my statement further. I will live in peace when my enemies are dead and yet somehow, your contradictory statement is supposed to be morally superior to mine? You don't even understand what you are saying.

In that case, you'll never be in peace unfortunately. How did China become your enemy? I'm curious? Also, you're doing a great job at making new enemies too! So I guess you're happy with that? Lolz.

So your idealistic world is achieved by the genocide of anyone YOU percieve as a threat? Hmm. What if someone perceived you as a threat and you are innocent? But they just felt like pushing a red button and destroying all that you are and all that you love.

I don't want to get all Ghandi here, but c'mon you're better than that no?

It's all too easy to make enemies. Just offend someone, lie or cheat, etc. To "build" meaningful relationships and friendships takes effort, and I guess people are just too lazy.

Back