China Insists It Does Not Hack Into US Computers

Shoulda nuked them......along with the Russians. Might as well add Iraq and Iran....and alot of smaller nations you don't remember the names to, but we'd be better off without. :D

Well, a first strike wouldn't exactly be the best answer..........but it might make a few people feel better.;)lawls

Ok, ok - I'll stop stirring the pot.:D

Since China and Russia are seemingly the two single largest providers of internet plagues, the statement made by the foreign ministry spokeswoman is a bit hard to swallow.

On the notes of China and the U.S. going to war some day, very possible, they cannot be ruled out as a distinct possibility. We owe them -tons- of money, if and when the day comes this country is so broke it cannot possibly buy anymore goods from them, or pay them the trillions and trillions of dollars we have borrowed, becoming a target is likely. And they would succeed if they attempted, given the current state of affairs in the U.S. Some people would ask, for what reason? Many, plenty of natural resources they don't have, good strategic position of control for the rest of the world, lots of good infrastructure already exists, etc. Ignoring them as a potential future threat down the road is a bad idea.

On the subject of peace... do remember that a good portion of the rest of the world does not hold the same ideals we do.

they also insist that they liberated half the territories they conquered in the last 100 years. and that no war ever took place... and 60 million people never died. lol

oh yea and tibet was theres for thousands of years...

list of bs goes on...

oh how they dont produce heroin by their military
or how there isn't a drought in the west china provinces

or how people are all being educated equally
or how aids isn't a pandemic in western provinces
or how they do not force abortions to minorties
or how they dont beat prisoners or kill them and blame it on nature
or ...

i forgot to mention...

THEY HAVE 60K PLUS INTERNET POLICE AND GROWING...

if you steal 250$ from a bank account = death penalty

but ironically they dont know who these hackers are

umm no... do some research lol...

bejing is draining a mad amount of water each year. farming territories west of bejing are almost out of water.. in some areas... beutiful lush farmland is now turning into a desert.

it is called desertification.. when humans use to much water so non-desert land becomes a desert.

they are ignoring the crisis and bringing in more water. on the bright side theres less floods but your starving to death yayy

bejing is draining a mad amount of water each year. farming territories west of bejing are almost out of water.. in some areas... beutiful lush farmland is now turning into a desert.

it is called desertification.. when humans use to much water so non-desert land becomes a desert.

they are ignoring the crisis and bringing in more water. on the bright side theres less floods but your starving to death yayy

Ever been to Las Vegas?

"Someone" in my family works for Lockheed on this project and was telling me just last week about this....said they estimated it to be about 2.5 Terabytes worth of information. I think they said one of the systems was sort of on a closed loop infrastructure, so it sounded like they may have had someone keep a door unlocked somewhere.

monkey god... don't be ignorant.

beijing is china's washington dc.

imagine if the govt relocated completely to las vegas... then drained the great lakes and told everyone to fark off..

and yes... vegas sucks for how much water they waste. palm trees do not belong in the desert. but we are not starving 50 million people to death ...

GROW A BRAIN IF NOT GOOGLE ONE MAN COME ON

Show's how much of you studied the "Art of War", which is by the way part of the curriculum at West Point and written in ancient times by a "Chinese" person.

First of all we are the human race. I don't think that anyone should be thinking about who would win the war, because you, me and everyone else on this forum would most likely be dead. I don't that would be fun now would it? No one wins.

Also, you all should really put "The Sum of All Fears" on your neflix cue if you haven't watched this film. Remember the real bad guy didn't fight head on with either superpower. On the contrary he got them to destroy each other. Only an idiot would "push the button" hastily. In the end righteousness won, but that's hollywood and this is real life.

I experience first hand alot of the ugliness that's truly built up from latent jealousy, and rather than fall into the cliche's associated with my race I superceded them. I grew up in an Irish town, being one of 5 non white Americans in my class of 150. By the time I finished school, people didn't know me as "some Chinese guy" and knew me for who I was. Dig deep inside, are you going to put all of us into concentration camps? What about all of the white/asian interracial marriages, are you going to break those families up?

The diversity of our nation is what makes us strong. I treasure every moment living in and being a part of the USA. As an American Born Chinese, or ABC we're not accepted by "China" as well. The media should be responsible to us, because we're the ones that will suffer and get persecuted.

I certainly hope human nature is better than this. This is a global economy now, and everyone is looking for someone to blame for the state of things. No one actually take the time to examine themselves and do something good.

You know. China is right. They do not hack into US computers.

They have a different word for 'hack'

monkey god... don't be ignorant.

beijing is china's washington dc.

imagine if the govt relocated completely to las vegas... then drained the great lakes and told everyone to fark off..

and yes... vegas sucks for how much water they waste. palm trees do not belong in the desert. but we are not starving 50 million people to death ...

GROW A BRAIN IF NOT GOOGLE ONE MAN COME ON

I am not the ignorant one. Our farming and water management policies are no better. The gulf of mexico is a dead zone thanks to over fertilization of our farmland. Underground aquifers will soon be drying up throughout the western states.

Pot meet Kettle. China can do WTF they want in their own borders. Its not our place to tell other countries how to manage themselves. Tibet is a different issue, but since they dont have oil or anything else there worth taking, we dont care.

Flexion art of war has nothing to do with starving their OWN people to death... or does it? since art of war was about tactics for fighting non-han people... lol

but art of war is great... the chinese often do not follow this ... most havn't for a few hundred years since it was taboo under communism during the cultural revolution... where antyhing not-20th century was frowned upon and mostly destroyed...

Sorry "no one actually takes the time..." pardon my Engrish... Lolz...

ahh its cool.

what i mean is... china's government has lied before and is very smug, to the point they believe and live a life of lies... as if it is reality. since they control the media, well... who can call them liars.. especially if you are jailed/killed if you do?

who watches the watchmen?

Pfft you're the ignorant one. You think China's being desertified? Try the whole planet. We need to make a new home for Shai'Hulud since Arakis is destroyed by the Honored Matre.

The key to controlling the universe is the spice. The spice must flow.

Flexion art of war has nothing to do with starving their OWN people to death... or does it? since art of war was about tactics for fighting non-han people... lol

but art of war is great... the chinese often do not follow this ... most havn't for a few hundred years since it was taboo under communism during the cultural revolution... where antyhing not-20th century was frowned upon and mostly destroyed...

Which is why I bring it up. Mao, literally burnt all of the Chinese people's history during the cultural revolution, just like the Nazis did with any information that was not "supporting" to the party.

So yes, I'm not bringing up the "Art of War" to assert Chinese superiority, that would be just as stupid as the guy that suggests that we nuke each other to hell. I'm bringing up the Art of War because nuking each other or fighting head on would be the dumbest thing on the planet. (literally because the planet, wouldn't be around anymore)

I also bring up "The Sum of All Fears" because I want everyone here in this forum, of which I have the greatest respect for (let's face it we're all a bunch of sharp mofos here) to ask themselves, "Is everything the news reporting true? Is the Chinese Takeout guy down the street really plotting with his relatives to take us over?" and consider, that legal immigrants left their countries, because it sucks living there.

In a nutshell, I'm asking everyone to "not push that red button!" Lolz!

Pfft you're the ignorant one. You think China's being desertified? Try the whole planet. We need to make a new home for Shai'Hulud since Arakis is destroyed by the Honored Matre.

The key to controlling the universe is the spice. The spice must flow.

Yeah really.. WTF??? hehehehe..

Oh, which brings me to mention that "Fear is the mind killer!"

Hmmm... I guess my server logs are all lying to me then. Between China, France, and Russia, the Chinese take up about 2/3 of the log data. And thats AFTER blocking most of China at the firewall...

Hmmm... I guess my server logs are all lying to me then. Between China, France, and Russia, the Chinese take up about 2/3 of the log data. And thats AFTER blocking most of China at the firewall...

Uhh, so your firewall log is definitive proof?

c'mon... You're smarter than this...

consider, that legal immigrants left their countries, because it sucks living there.

Well, that's definitely not true. While I do live in Canada, and do enjoy my stay, for the most part, I know a bunch of Chinese friends that come here for the education, then go back. It's not about where it sucks to be, it's about being wherever the opportunity is, and that's the variable. Opportunity doesn't always lie in the same place, so you may have to go and find it.

True, but I fly to China and other parts of asia 4-8 times a year to do business "where the opportunity is" and IT DOES SUCK!

Those students aren't considered IMMIGRANTS! They're students on STUDENT VISAS!

Yeh and our government doesn't probe their systems either.

Its the new cold ward...

There is only peace when there is a mutual fear of each other.

Lets say I have a gun (you know that I do), and you don't (and I know you don't). What is there to stop me from taking your stuff?

Now, Lets say I have a gun (you know I do), and you have a gun (I know you do). What is there to stop me this time?

It's through the presence of force that we are safe, not the lack there of.
Absodamnlutely correct.

The only thing that keeps bad people in check is the threat of getting their comeupins.

Without a fear of reprisal, wars and atrocities happen.

It is true that the fear of "you and I have weapons so let's not FU@K with each other" universally applies. But when you're talking about missles and such, there's not going to be much left. Personally, I don't care who or what you are, but I still have to desire to raise kids and do the family thing.

What do you mean? The origination traffic is from China... of course some of it could be bots, spoofs, relays etc.....

China who? So if I get e-mails from Nigeria, by some idiot that things I'm going to give him $20000 to process a $200000000 from some unclaimed mofo, that I should nuke the whole country?

That's what I'm talking about. What I'm saying is that the media is not being very responsible and I hope that our community here doesn't follow their blunder. Hope it's clear! Lolz.

China who? So if I get e-mails from Nigeria, by some idiot that things I'm going to give him $20000 to process a $200000000 from some unclaimed mofo, that I should nuke the whole country?

That's what I'm talking about. What I'm saying is that the media is not being very responsible and I hope that our community here doesn't follow their blunder. Hope it's clear! Lolz.

Uhm.... bro? I think you may have replied to the wrong post. I think you have me confused with someone else. :) My original post was in relation to China saying they don't hack anyone. I thought that was funny because most of the "bad" traffic hitting my servers is coming from China (or at least thats what the origination traffic says.... obviously it can be spoofed or whatever...). I guess they can use the whole "we were framed" excuse. :)

And in relation to this post, I agree with you. :)

completely.jpg

Probably not... hehehe.. Ibanez not very Chinese. Either way I'm glad I'm not the only one on the "minority" side of things. hehehe... Sorry if I come off heated, but I'm sick of ABC news and other mofos, that believe they can't hate on Black people anymore because it's not PC, for obvious reasons, and stupidly decide that they're going to drum up new targets. This crap started last year, with Time reporting that Chinese sold the Pentagon counterfeit chips to put in legacy airforce planes

Listen, I don't want to live in peace. I want to destroy my enemies perceived or otherwise. You think the world is some happy place that gives two shits about you, no. So get them before they get you. First of all, China has 1.25 billion people. 80% of them are rural illiterate farmers, 200 million chinese men will never marry or have children, they have a standing army of several million, the only expression of their military will be through their navy which they have built up thank in large part to espionage from the US and companies world wide selling them technology. If China or Russia sense weakness in the US to the point that could render our ability through hacking our resources via cyberwarfare they could decide to make a move by going after places like Taiwan or the Phillipines and test to see if we are willing to confront them. You want peace, the go to the moon, otherwise step aside and let real people do the real thinking about killing people and blowing shit up.

Seriously? It's people like you who get into power and push the world towards destruction. You seriously don't like peace? wtf man? The average Chinese don't give a shit about invading America, they have other things to worry about. It's only paranoid Americans who think of these crazy scenarios (the proof is in the number books in English vs. number of books in Chinese about a Chinese invasion). Face it, the only one who would start a war is the US. The Cold War was a terrible thing since it proliferated the amount of nuclear weapontry. Now, destroying humanity is as easy as a push of a button. No one wants this. Every sane nation, including China, realizes this.

Remember, the US spends more on it's military than most of the world combine. The world is afraid of us, that's why they're arming themselves. It's only natural.

I'm an ABT. My worry is all these crazy patriots will hate Chinese in the US, and of course most Americans have no idea how to distinguish a Taiwanese person from a mainlander.

*hint - the proof is in the accent and the writing (none of that simplified nonsense).

Back