Chimp Challenge : Official thread

Time to Rock and Roll....no more foolin' around, its SHOWTIME!!!

Drop my first work-unit for the Ape in 20 mins, second in 24 mins.

Luck ........... :D

Love the stats at [H]ardFolding. Estimated time to finish: 3y 10m.

I just dropped 98 points and I have 132 posting in 42 minutes. I'm not a high roller (yet).

aww, shit. no work available for my client that just finished. Come on Stanford!!

aww, shit. no work available for my client that just finished. Come on Stanford!!

try using packets with no deadline
i just started the SMPs clients to fold under [H]ardApe and no problem whatsoever :)

i just started the SMPs clients to fold under [H]ardApe and no problem whatsoever :)

Dont do that, timeless units went away years ago.

Woot we did it we dropped to last place just as the contest starts!

That option is not applicable to v6 and newer clients.

Stanford has been having these problems off an on since early yesterday morning. SMP clients always have plenty of work though and rarely affected.

really? oh boy :p
Yeah, There have been no deadlineless WUs for years and the servers can no longer deal with that setting. Weird stuff can happen if you have it set. The setting no longer exists at all in version 6.

Switched my boxen earlier than necessary and then I'm late blowin' the bugle :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, Go to it [H]orde may the best team win, which of course is using the [H]ardApe username :p

Here are the screenies taken shortly after 12pm noon Pacific Daylight Time. The stats were down at 12pm, they were taken as soon as the system came back up. They will serve as the official starting points:

2468116307_60529af2e9_o_d.png

2468939772_e43a068a19_o_d.png

2468116235_3992e797b9_o_d.png

2468116195_3364d77013_o_d.png

The AC is going on tonight and the e8400 is going to 4.2 and diskless for full bore folding.

So if we [H]Mowed|Over 99% of team 33 do we all get to join the club?

Reluctantly crouched at the starting line,
Boxen pumping and thumping in time.
The green light flashes, the flags goes up,
Churning and burning, they yern for the cup.

my office is a few degrees hotter when my PC is folding. I don't like this extra heat pumping out by my feet.

LOL with my current Farm there is a 20F difference between outside temps and temps in my condo... 75F outside 95F inside!

Back from out of town :)

Fold on, we are doing great but I cannot wait to see tomorrow what would be our production. I think that after 24/48 hours, we should have a better idea about the ppd.

Right now, the official Stanford stats show 154721 points, which is a big jump.

LOL with my current Farm there is a 20F difference between outside temps and temps in my condo... 75F outside 95F inside!

I saw somewhere that a person had flexible tubing and hooked it up so that the heat that was released from the PC went inside the walls...

nitteo, it was raspberry...

Look, it's the [H], and "she's gone from suck to blow!"

I saw somewhere that a person had flexible tubing and hooked it up so that the heat that was released from the PC went inside the walls...

Or duct to the room of the manager of the condo to push him to start the AC :D

Back