• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Checking in with my Ender3 pro

I used 7 perimeter walls so the entire outer wrench is all looped for max strength, 5 top and bottom layers, and 20% grid infill. Takes about 25 minutes to print in PETG. The one thing I have to keep doing is increase the XYZ axis sizes to 101.5% in the slicer. I think that's because PETG shrinks? I want things to friction fit in the hole of the metal wrench, but not too tight or loose. I'm not sure if that's because I'm printing at 242C or if my cooling is set too high (its only at 15%).

This isn't the first time I printed custom tools get get specific jobs done, although this gives me a lot of other ideas for the future.
 
Last edited:
https://hardforum.com/threads/no-talking-allowed-here.1984655/page-238#post-1046291013




1773019883128.png

1773019905871.png
 

Attachments

  • 17 to 22mm wrench adapter.mp4
    7.1 MB
A friend of mine bought a second 5090 Gigabyte Aorus with a preinstalled water block. The PETG 22mm closed wrench leaves no scratch marks.
Also is just thin enough to not hit the back plate (right picture).
1775684822377.png


1775684934357.png
 
A friend of mine bought a second 5090 Gigabyte Aorus with a preinstalled water block. The PETG 22mm closed wrench leaves no scratch marks.
Also is just thin enough to not hit the back plate (right picture).
View attachment 796060

View attachment 796061

I've been water-cooling since 04/05. I've always just used my fingers. Not once have I had a leak.

Neat though. And awesome build.
 
Back
Top