• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Chat Roulette Improv Lulz

Karl_Ritter

[H] News Editor
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
18
With all the negative press Chat Roulette gets, this is quite the Gem.

(Youtube Video)

Sadly I think he is using his piano as a tool to lure in unsuspecting teenagers. Wait isn't that what all bands do? :p
 
Last edited:
The live in front of 2K people was cool... honestly though I would have expected someone to drop their pants and start beating off in front of the live audience though
 
de2vxt.jpg

Just saying...
 
So i am still confused. I had a conspiracy theory when i first saw Merton a few days ago that it was actually Ben Folds. Is the video of Ben him imitating Merton or is it actually him?
 
I was wondering why he always wears that silly sweater... then I realized all of that was the probably the same night.

If there was more like that on I'd probably do it, but as it is the only reason to be on there that I'd find interesting would get me in trouble with the wife!.... and maybe the law!
 
Video does definitely bring teh funnay. I actually saw this a few days ago.
 
One thing I've been doing. I printed a picture of Chris Hanson (Host of Dateline NBC's to catch a predator) , taped it to the shelf and have the webcam focused on it. I then have a website with a Chris Hanson soundboard and then go surfing through the people. Some laugh, some ignore and just go to the next person. But I got two people who freaked out when they saw Chris Hanson. In fact, it looked like one of then knocked his laptop off the table while erratically reaching for it.

After that, I DL some screen recording software hoping to catch another person freak out, but no luck
 
this video almost makes me want to try chatroulette. Key word is almost tho, the chance of seeing a dude like this is outweighed by all the other dudes exposing themselves.
 
Saw this over the weekend. Total badassness. Hopefully he does a few more because it's awesome to watch. The link with Ben Folds is impressive too but it's not the same as the totally random guy named Merton. ;)
 
this video almost makes me want to try chatroulette. Key word is almost tho, the chance of seeing a dude like this is outweighed by all the other dudes exposing themselves.

Rickrolling people on Chatroulette is the best. You get to see their reaction(if there is one), and there's no anticipating it, no avoiding it, no escaping it. Can't stop the rick :p
 
Back
Top