CD Keys

I picked up most of the CoD at around $5, insurgency for $0.59, and I think one more.

Shadow of War: GOLD @ $13 is Huge if you don't have it already. I bought mine for $15.79 I think a week ago :-/

Are they "legal", or gray market?

Grey market. A pretty solid grey market site though. Everything is sold by themselves, no 3rd party sellers or anything like that. No accusations of making bulk key purchases with stolen credit cards and their customer support is excellent.

Thank you very much. This is what I was waiting for. Bought Battlefield 5 at 30% off, installing now.

But between that and MGS5, no contest right??
Depends on your preference. For $2.60 it's a great value, but it may not be for everyone. The objectives are repetitive, and the storyline is prosaic; the gameplay is the strong point but wasn't overly to my liking.

Thanks OP. Picked up AC: Unity for .49 and Killing Floor for 1.29. Two games for 1.78 isn't too shabby.

I picked up most of the CoD at around $5, insurgency for $0.59, and I think one more.

Shadow of War: GOLD @ $13 is Huge if you don't have it already. I bought mine for $15.79 I think a week ago :-/

You would have to pay me $13 for me to put Denovo on my brand new i9 9900K computer!

Any recommendations for a game for someone that can only play for like 2-3 hrs a week?

Last edited:
Too risky at $2.60.

I would read all the good reviews, wait until its 99 cents and then pass on it.

The irony is Mad Max is made by Avalanche, and I would have to say its better than any of the Just Cause games at this point.... but yes, $2.60 is too damn high! /sarcasm.

I got Borderlands 2 and Rise of Nations: Extended Edition.

Groovey.

PS: I've enjoyed Mad Max. Have it on Origin Vault. $5 is a pretty good deal - for me. I know, a lot of you are not thrilled with Origin. But it gets me lots of games for a small monthly fee.

I do understand the drawbacks.

MadMax is good, well worth sub $3, Shadow of War is equally fun, all of these games remind be of Batman Arkham series though. I bit on Dark Souls 3 for $11 and Mortal Kombat XL for $3.59, you know to catch up with 2016 :)

On Mad Max topic, Arkham Knight IMO is better at the same price $2.59.

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/batman-arkham-knight-pc-cd-key-steam

Thanks for this - picked up the Premium version with all the DLC for 3 bucks, can't beat that. Recent reviews on the game are now Very Positive versus the horrendous reviews the game initally got, which made it fall off my radar a long time ago. Looks like it's worth a play now! Also my kid loves Batman and will likely sit here and watch me play it for hours making it entertainment for 2.

Only issue I had with Arkham Knight, which is hopefully fixed, was a weird memory bug where playing wit less than 8gb caused weird random crashing, but very fun especially with the bat-tank.

GTA style Open world games are my favorite genre. currently playing through Mafia III, finished GTA IV/ V and the Watchdogs. Is sleeping dogs worthy for the $3.29 that it is?

GTA style Open world games are my favorite genre. currently playing through Mafia III, finished GTA IV/ V and the Watchdogs. Is sleeping dogs worthy for the $3.29 that it is?

Yeah, that game was really fun for $10 or whatever I payed for it in a Humble Bundle, definitely worth $3!

Am also playing through Mafia III. Give Watchdogs 2 a try, it's way better than Watchdogs 1, but Watchdogs 1 may also be in the <$3 boat, so good to pick that one up if UPlay doesn't do another FTP like they did last year.

I finished both Watchdogs and Watchdogs 2. I got Watchdogs during a free period. I agree it's way better. I still have some side missions to do to get to 100%

matt167 If you are looking for GTA-style games, GET Sleeping Dogs at that price. I haven't bothered with other GTA-likes, but I thought SD was really, really good

Reactions: MrC4
like this
Back