• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Calling All AMD Fans!

Has anyone gotten a reply from AMD yet (other than you Kyle... :) )??

Don't know how deluged they are with responses.
 
I'd love to go but will be busy that day.

:(

I really want to go.

Thanks for the invite. I look forward to reading about it here. :cool:
 
Sounds like its gonna be a blast. Hope they salute the men and women that make that ship possible. They give too much of themselves not to be commended.

WTB fighter jet fly over for the AMD graphics card launch, and they drop satchels containing free 5800 series cards :D

Now that'd be effin sweet
 
Mailed off!
I'm extremely excited. How many slots are open? Were we supposed to appeal to her common decency, or just say "please add me?"

Thanks again HardOCP!
 
Hey everyone ... thanks for all the interest! I'm trying to reply back to everyone's emails today, so if you haven't heard from me yet DON'T PANIC. ;)

There are still a handful of spots open. Each e-mail is one RSVP, so if you sent me an e-mail asking to RSVP for you and three friends ... sorry, they each have to RSVP. Everyone on the list will be getting a personalized e-mail confirmation, and that's needed at the door to get in.

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wish you guys were close to milwaukee

Hey ... I love Milwaukee! I went to a Brewers game there once and it was the most fun I've ever had at a baseball game. :D

I heard there were nucleer wessels in Alameda, no?

Thanks to you guys and all the nuclear wessels comments, I was inspired to watch ST IV again yesterday.
 
All Public Invitations Have Been Filled.
 
Quick question, I managed to get an invite (thanks Monica!) but I was told that there would be a second confirmation email that I would take to actually get in to this event. Should I be worried that I didn't get it yet or should I just shut up and wait. :p
 
Quick question, I managed to get an invite (thanks Monica!) but I was told that there would be a second confirmation email that I would take to actually get in to this event. Should I be worried that I didn't get it yet or should I just shut up and wait. :p

Confirmations have been sent out, so if you RSVPed and you haven't received one yet, please let me know.

And ...
I've been getting a LOT of e-mails over the past few days, and unfortunately, we are totally at capacity. We would love to be able to open it up to everyone who wants to attend, but the event is taking place in an indoor venue and we are physically limited as to how many people we can invite.
 
To all the lucky astards in attendance tonight:

Do any of you plan to tweet from the event? If so please post your twitter screen names.

Failing that, please post from the event! We unlucky astards will be hanging out here waiting for updates. :D

Thank you!
 
Or you could've just searched #amdexperience, as the invitations suggested. :)

Cool event. Free beer. Sloppy joes & "inside-out BLTs."

Met Kyle while rockin' my original [H] t-shirt for 'street cred'.

AMD dog-tag thumb-drive is interesting/cool - but only 1GB.

Rating: worth the diesel to cruise out to the bay. (y)
 
Back
Top