Bring Midnight Freak back!

_Korruption_ said:
(my stats pale in comparison to some of you folks)

Stats are just the fun part... you're contributing, that's all that matters!

Woo whooo!! 4 machines!

Keep on Folding!!

...its like a drug... start with one... get up to 4-10......and from there.... its like crack.

KodiakStar said:
...its like a drug... start with one... get up to 4-10......and from there.... its like crack.

I'm at 4 personal machines right now.
I'm looking into a new SFF high power rig. Every time I look at making it silent, one thought comes to mind:
Is it still going to move enough air to Fold 24/7?

Its beyond crack, way beyond.

KodiakStar said:
We don't ask much from "the great ones".... just add one box...
We all know how it is.. one box isnt that much...

it cant hurt...
its just one...

And then it's two. Two boxen isn't bad.

Then three.

Then four.

And well, you know how it goes. :D

LOL
well i just ordered the ram for my a64 box :) just mobo cpu and psu to go :) then it will be 4 :)

UK stores dont have venice cpu in stock (YET)

hell i only been doing this for like 2 or 3 days :)

Just wanted to keep this thing on the first page....I want you back, you MF'er....oh...errrrr...sorry :eek:

If you didnt notice.. in the other thread... I called you out MF....

COME AND GET SOME...

who's your daddy.. in umm. 17.4 years? :rolleyes: :p ;)

KodiakStar said:
If you didnt notice.. in the other thread... I called you out MF....

COME AND GET SOME...

who's your daddy.. in umm. 17.4 years?
yeah, taunt him.....that'll work.
:rolleyes:

:D :D

well.. my 12 computers at home, and the few borgs i have vs the 4 or so he has online...

eventually ill catch him ;)

KodiakStar said:
well.. my 12 computers at home, and the few borgs i have vs the 4 or so he has online...

eventually ill catch him ;)
I have a feeling that others are folding under his name....until I hear otherwise, that is my story and I am stickin' to it!

AtomicMoose said:
I have a feeling that others are folding under his name....until I hear otherwise, that is my story and I am stickin' to it!

Nothing wrong with that, its given people something to rally around...

17 some years from now, poor Kodiak will still be sitting there... still borging, just waiting to pass MF up, then the power goes out! :p

p[H]ant0m said:
Nothing wrong with that, its given people something to rally around...

17 some years from now, poor Kodiak will still be sitting there... still borging, just waiting to pass MF up, then the power goes out! :p

LOL....priceless

Laugh now...

I will make you alll cry later...

once my gateway solo 2200 150mhz w/ 24mb ram finds the cure!!! You will all be sorry!

KodiakStar said:
Laugh now...

once my gateway solo 2200 150mhz w/ 24mb ram finds the cure!!! You will all be sorry!
not before my C64 finds it! mwuuhahahaha

KodiakStar said:
Laugh now...

You never know, it gets stuck with some timeless unit that'll end up taking 17 years.... oh now that would be a kicker, get all the way there, and only have on unit to overtake, and your baby boxen finds the end of the project!

well for the atari yes.. was refering to the c64...

ehhh

not that either one could crunch a timeless :)

well.. maybe.. in about 90 years..

per frame.

AtomicMoose said:
not before my C64 finds it! mwuuhahahaha
Hey, my younger brothers (they're too young for the [H]ardforums) have a c64 for their gaming box... All the classics, like "the one where you fly the helicopter and shoot all the stuff", "the one with all the aliens you blow up", and "the one where you control the paddles and keep the ball in bounds".

Hardware assisted scrolling! Never have problems with clipping on it...

unhappy_mage said:
Hey, my younger brothers (they're too young for the [H]ardforums) have a c64 for their gaming box... All the classics, like "the one where you fly the helicopter and shoot all the stuff", "the one with all the aliens you blow up", and "the one where you control the paddles and keep the ball in bounds".

Hardware assisted scrolling! Never have problems with clipping on it...
I still love pong to this day.

aww... the memories... Atari Mini golf..... 18 holes of square goodness....

Keep on Folding!!

DR_K13 said:
QFT

Oh, and you cannot fold on this machine (not x86, and I couldn't find an emulator), so it doesn't lower your PPD like half life 2 does... :D

unhappy_mage said:
QFT

Oh, and you cannot fold on this machine (not x86, and I couldn't find an emulator), so it doesn't lower your PPD like half life 2 does... :D
Side note: what does QFT mean? :eek:

Hell... I'm old compared to some around here! and I'm only 25!

Keep on Folding!!

Back