Bring Midnight Freak back!

Very punny.

now where is MF?

i hope you didnt scare him away Moose..

I heard he didnt care for your hugs too much ;)

Hmmm... maybe the moosen smells funny, that would make him un-huggable. But I highly doubt our moose is unhuggable, it wouldn't be right....

But to get back on topic, since I've already voted twice, heck I'll go for three!

53. p[H]ant0m
:D

The jury is still out if it's actually him, or someone folding under his username... We'll keep hoping for the best though!

screwallyall said:
has anyone noticed that he started folding again two days ago?

edit: nevermind i was looking at weeks not days

He has been turning points pretty regularly (1 wu every other week) something like a remaining borg that never got shut off......but yes when he jumped to 4 active in 7 days I posted it.

i'm new to folding only about a month ago i joined, I know he pumps out like a billion Wu's but what are his specs like 4000 cpus or something..and why did he leave if you don't mind me asking?

sorry i can't find it looking through these threads.

Qwertyman said:
i'm new to folding only about a month ago i joined, I know he pumps out like a billion Wu's but what are his specs like 4000 cpus or something..and why did he leave if you don't mind me asking?

sorry i can't find it looking through these threads.
i think he b0rged like, an institution or company or something

he left because he had real life time constraints, i believe.

He was an admin of a school district if I remember correctly. He knew he was leaving and told us so. He said he wanted to keep the reasons private (personal).

Back