Breath of the Wild Gameplay (2017) Nintendo Switch

TheBreezus

n00b
Breath of the Wild Gameplay Part 1

Please let me know what you think about it. I'm looking for critiques on how I can make this more interesting.
To Moderators, if this is in the wrong thread, please migrate. Thanks!

So it's just you playing the game? I wouldn't watch it, it's really boring.

It needs something you add that makes it worth watching. For ideas, I can come up with:

1. show some expertise while playing - speed run, new strats, better style, tips, tricks, etc
2. add commentary - no better way to make it your own than to let us know what you're thinking as you play through the game
3. do something different - go for special, rare, or hard to come-by items. Go for the hard enemies. Do the hard puzzles. etc

It needs something you add that makes it worth watching. For ideas, I can come up with:

1. show some expertise while playing - speed run, new strats, better style, tips, tricks, etc
2. add commentary - no better way to make it your own than to let us know what you're thinking as you play through the game
3. do something different - go for special, rare, or hard to come-by items. Go for the hard enemies. Do the hard puzzles. etc

Wow, thank you for the ideas. I was unsure if people wanted to just see the gameplay or the commentary. I'll definitely add commentary next time!

it's boring and it's 3 months late.

Stay in school, becoming a famous twitch streamer is a pipe dream.

Thank you for the feedback, I'll try and make it more interesting, next time out.

Yes you need commentary. You have to interact with your viewers to have any chance of success doing streaming. Build a community with the viewers that keep coming back.

Thank you for the valuable feedback, what I'm thinking about doing is a no commentary video and commentary video. There are some people who prefer no commentary, but I will also include commentary as well.

Thank you for the valuable feedback, what I'm thinking about doing is a no commentary video and commentary video. There are some people who prefer no commentary, but I will also include commentary as well.

No commentary is fine, live, 3 hours after the game came out. Anyone who wanted to watch a full Zelda play through already has.

What is the compelling reason to watch your videos. It's a question you need to answer first.

I watched your videos, I think what you are doing is very good. Sometimes, commentary is not necessary, no matter the age of the game. You are consistent, most people that commented on here didn't check like the other 7 channels you run, I did. I think you have a bright future, just keep making videos and the audience will come. Personally, I think your video for the Top 10 best albums of 2015 was your best work, but you really do make content for a large audience. More time is all you need.

Back