Borderlands 2 - $37.50

PCGMR-ALLIN-GREEN

Updated code, got the tip from GrayWolf, seems to work!

Still getting "Order not Complete" error for all CCs and Paypal, this is bullshit

I always miss crap. I may just buy a 4 pack and sell 3 of the copies for $45.

Most folks here know that it splits out to $40 per copy and with all these sales, there's no reason to pay $45.

It will go on sale again for $40 before launch says my magic 8-ball.

amazon. it used to be $38 /copy with the discount for buying Borderlands 1, but it looks like amazon's not offering that anymore so it's $40.50 per copy now.

Try PayPal if you have an account; it worked fine for me.

Just tried with a Visa CC and it worked fine -- it got flagged though and my bank called a minute later to confirm.

[UPS] Sorce;1039009770 said:
Try PayPal if you have an account; it worked fine for me.

I've tried 8 different CCs both Visa and MasterCard, 2 debit cards, and my PayPal, nothing works.

I get the same error lots of others were getting, "Order not Authorized"

GMG can suck my balls

just ordered mine and it worked

Just wondering when i will get my cd key for it

Last edited:
just ordered mine and it worked

Just wondering when i will get my cd key for it

said this in the order confirmation email...

This game is not available for download yet. It will be unlocked on 18-Sep-2012. Any required keys will be made available on that date.

Activation Instructions

Your Steam activation key will be sent out close to the release date.

also, 2nd code still works, just ordered it myself.

I've tried 8 different CCs both Visa and MasterCard, 2 debit cards, and my PayPal, nothing works.

I get the same error lots of others were getting, "Order not Authorized"

GMG can suck my balls
Actually, if this is the first time you've ordered from GMG, that's probably why. I remember having trouble on my first order as well.

[UPS] Sorce;1039011298 said:
Actually, if this is the first time you've ordered from GMG, that's probably why. I remember having trouble on my first order as well.

I've ordered 3 games from them over the past year. They are just incompetent that's all.

For people with the unfortunate luck of "Order Not Complete":

GMG Blog on Aug. 3 said:
An update regarding Order Not Complete: We are still working on this issue and making good progress, with efforts from all team members contributing, and it looks as though we may be ready to make another announcement from early next week. If you do still experience this error, please do continue to report it to us via the Customer Service system.

FWIW I've ordered several things from them and never once had this issue, both with a CC and Paypal.

[UPS] Sorce;1039011298 said:

This was my first GMG order and it went through just fine. I even did it on my phone since work blocks GMG and I really wanted this game so didn't want to miss the sale. Paid with a Visa CC

how long do these coupons last? just got a new job.. no check until the 31st ;(

No pvp = no sale.

Too bad the care-bear crowd seems to be winning these days.

No pvp = no sale.

Too bad the care-bear crowd seems to be winning these days.

lol wat.

There is PvP apparently:

"PvP is cooler in Borderlands 2 in the sense that you can now duel for loot. When you melee somebody, you can put a particular weapon or shield or whatever up as a wager. Whoever wins gets that. That ties into the whole trade system we have now.

PvP is an interesting topic. We've received a lot of suggestions for it, but we've also found that a lot of people really enjoy sticking to the core roots of what the first Borderlands was - that strong PvE co-op game. That's what we're still focusing on. You never know. We may turn back and look more at PvP and see what we can do, but for right now we're mostly focusing on the PvE."

I agree, PvP is something I never even did in BL1 because the fun was in the SP/co-op game. Saying "they just don't get it" when most everyone only played SP/co-op is pretty silly.

just in case anyone is curious when i wrote their support when i preordered a couple weeks back they did say it includes the preorder bonuses... i got a real snotty response like "didnt you read the website" when i just felt "hey i never did business with you before"...

so it looks like we will get them.

just in case anyone is curious when i wrote their support when i preordered a couple weeks back they did say it includes the preorder bonuses... i got a real snotty response like "didnt you read the website" when i just felt "hey i never did business with you before"...

so it looks like we will get them.

I'm more curious to know if we're going to be able to preload the game. The e-mail I got said keys would be issued once the game is released, but I don't know if that's just a default response. I've never pre-ordered from GMG before. Do they issue their keys prior to the release date?

I'm more curious to know if we're going to be able to preload the game. The e-mail I got said keys would be issued once the game is released, but I don't know if that's just a default response. I've never pre-ordered from GMG before. Do they issue their keys prior to the release date?

Hmm, I just checked the email they sent me again
the email they sent me said:
This game is not available for download yet. It will be unlocked on 18-Sep-2012. Any required keys will be made available on that date.

Download URL
http://store.steampowered.com/about/
Activation Instructions

Your Steam activation key will be sent out close to the release date.

wat

I'm trusting that I'll get all the preorder shit but their preload stance is not very clear at all...

Well as soon as we can start pre-loading the game, we'll probably get access to keys.

lol wat.

There is PvP apparently:

I agree, PvP is something I never even did in BL1 because the fun was in the SP/co-op game. Saying "they just don't get it" when most everyone only played SP/co-op is pretty silly.

It was originally in BL2 but was removed. Silly you.

Just bought the pre-purchase. I really love Borderlands but $60 dollars is way too much for the game. I bit for $40 I know I can definitely get my moneys worth for that price. And it will justify getting some of the DLCs in the future.

Back