Blue or Gold Mosfet BGA Video Ram sinks Chip sinks & South / North Bridge Heatsinks

wow this entire thread is well over a year old and still goin..... that in itself is awesome and deserves a.....

*BuMp*

p.s. do you still got tons of these things..... if so I might have to order some for my NF7-S that is my back-up.

Lil Big Mec, your order went out Friday. All other orders will be shipped out Monday.

Yes, I will have some available.

Thanks for the bumps.

bump

cuz I wanna keep track of this thread so I can order some sinks soon...

EDIT: for the shipping on the small ones..... is that $1.50 for however many you order or $1.50 shippin for each one you order??

Bookmarking this thread….now I just have to figure out if/how I can use these babies….Well done wluk.

bump for you.......

i have the urge to get some of these......... i prolly will after work tonight

Got mine! They are awesome.

Here is your thank you bump!

:D

FYI ONLY!! You may get a package from this guy - or he may ask for more $$$. Very poor customer service. I have been forced to file a paypal dispute and have left a negative heatware regarding wluk.

I paid him last month, waited 29 days. After not getting a package he wanted me to send him more $$$. I refused. After I left him a negative heatware he lied on his response. (Either that or he has failed to grasp the situation clearly) He says ... "John(buyer) just moved and forgot to change his mailing address on his PayPal account." Total lie. I did not move until two weeks after paying. I wonder how many other people he tried to pull the same crap on and they just laid down for another $5 which is what he wanted me to send him after getting nothing.

Read the whole email exchange here...

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=26531

Just an update. The package did return to me yesterday after 5 weeks. The reason for the return is "NO FORWARD ORDER ON FILE. UNABLE TO FORWARD. RETURN TO SENDER". Now he got his money back and I got the package back. If you are interested, please read the email from our heatware for the full story.

http://users.adelphia.net/~wluk/images/DSC02420.JPG

MUCHO said:
FYI ONLY!! You may get a package from this guy - or he may ask for more $$$. Very poor customer service. I have been forced to file a paypal dispute and have left a negative heatware regarding wluk.

I paid him last month, waited 29 days. After not getting a package he wanted me to send him more $$$. I refused. After I left him a negative heatware he lied on his response. (Either that or he has failed to grasp the situation clearly) He says ... "John(buyer) just moved and forgot to change his mailing address on his PayPal account." Total lie. I did not move until two weeks after paying. I wonder how many other people he tried to pull the same crap on and they just laid down for another $5 which is what he wanted me to send him after getting nothing.

Read the whole email exchange here...

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=26531

Bump for a handy product.

MUCHO, your an idiot man :rolleyes:

Ill be sure never to deal with you.

Al that mess over $9.50 :p

CaNNoN said:
Bump for a handy product.

MUCHO, your an idiot man :rolleyes:

Ill be sure never to deal with you.

Al that mess over $9.50 :p

Pardon me? Did you bother to read what he posted under heatware? He LIED. I did not move until two weeks after the purchase - I did not forget to change my paypal address. He says 5 weeks after sending the package he got it back. Perhaps this is true. I don't know what method he uses for shipping - Pony Express?

Furthermore, I was refunded my money because I filed a paypal dispute on the 29th day. I waited 29 days. 29! He had no choice but to refund my money. If he was willing to do it by his own free will he wouldn't have asked me to send him more money 3 weeks after I sent him payment. He wanted me to send him more money when I had not recieved anything. ????

I could care less about $10. I gave $500 to Katrina relief. Bottom line is - this guy is a good seller until something goes wrong. At that point - he is a nightmare. BEWARE!

I don't know what went sour with your deal, Mucho, but I just got all my goods two business days after I sent payment - and I'm in Canada! Kudos to a good trader.

I've delt with wluk before and never had a problem. I plan to buy from him for the third time here shortly. As for your mail issue if the address doesnt jive the post office holds the package at its office( office near old adress) for two weeks to see if someone claims it. If no one comes forward they send it back to the sender, so 5 weeks was probably fast turnaround. Also I noticed that the package had a big huge "NO FORWARD ORDER ON FILE. UNABLE TO FORWARD. RETURN TO SENDER"

When you moved you should have filed a change of address at your local post office to make sure all your mail(sent to your old address) was forarded to your new adress.
Even if wluk had accidently sent the package to the wrong address if you had followed proper protocol when moving this entire problem would have been avioded.

Keep up the good work wluk, and I'm still waiting on colored south bridge sinks ;) when you going to start making them?

Back