Blue or Gold Mosfet BGA Video Ram sinks Chip sinks & South / North Bridge Heatsinks

I got mine a few days ago, have yet to install them on my Gigabyte, but they were shipped wonderfully and they look even nicer in person. :)

those heatsinks look much better in person. I wish I have a better camera for some better pictures. If you guys can share some pics would be very nice. Thanks.

wluk said:
those heatsinks look much better in person. I wish I have a better camera for some better pictures. If you guys can share some pics would be very nice. Thanks.

i'll take some for you later on, i have a decent camera... decent macro mode :)

How much of a difference woudl these make both on a vid card and an NF-7? Worth voiding the warrenty?

Viper87227 said:
How much of a difference woudl these make both on a vid card and an NF-7? Worth voiding the warrenty?

Those heatsinks won't void the warranty of your video card or motherboard. A lot of buyers having some good results with those on the video cards and with those heatsinks on my nf-7, my system is running more stable with high fsb.

you take money orders?

I dont use paypal due to there ass rapeing on exchange rates! I get bent over enough by the government enough.

Kroz

wluk said:
Those heatsinks won't void the warranty of your video card or motherboard. A lot of buyers having some good results with those on the video cards and with those heatsinks on my nf-7, my system is running more stable with high fsb.

How can they not...its a permanent mod to your video card, modding = no no....i havnt heard of a company that will RMA a video card with ramsinks

Kroz said:
you take money orders?

I dont use paypal due to there ass rapeing on exchange rates! I get bent over enough by the government enough.

Kroz

Yes, I take money orders. check your pm. thanks.

Viper87227 said:
How can they not...its a permanent mod to your video card, modding = no no....i havnt heard of a company that will RMA a video card with ramsinks

You can easily remove those heatsinks if you use the thermal tapes and I guarantee you it won't void the warranty. If you use epoxy that will be a different story.

got the sinks, have pics, anywhere i can send them ?

they are pretty slick,

leaving heat, appreciate some in return.

deadoralive said:
hey, my 9800 pro will be here tomorrow, haven't looked at it yet, how many heatsinks would i need for it? I would also like some for my nf7-s mofsets, case is closed currently....

i see i need 6 for the board that correct?

you need 8.

I have an 80mm fan blowing on my card, but with these sinks I can clock the RAM 20 mhz higher. Pretty fucking awesome for $6.40.

i have an NF7-S and a 9800Pro, ive already got a zalman NB and SB heatsink, putting some heatsinks on my mofsets will help my OC? if i bought a VGA silencer then the ram sinks wouldnt fit right?

VoBoy said:
i have an NF7-S and a 9800Pro, ive already got a zalman NB and SB heatsink, putting some heatsinks on my mofsets will help my OC? if i bought a VGA silencer then the ram sinks wouldnt fit right?

Putting heatsinks on the mosfets and PLLs will definitely help oc and keep it stable at higher FSB. If you have a VGA silencer, you can only fit 4 on the back of your 9800pro. Thanks.

how much for 4... 2 bucks right, now shipping is..? im confused. it says 1.50 and 3 for the rest.

VoBoy said:
how much for 4... 2 bucks right, now shipping is..? im confused. it says 1.50 and 3 for the rest.

For 4 pieces is 4 x $0.8 + $1.5 shipping = $4.70 shipped.

Thanks.

I saw somewhere in this thread that they said the ramsinks look better in person. I'll be honest, I can't say they look any better than those pictures he has of them, but come on, can it get any better?

I got my nice pack of them a day or so ago. They're really nice looking. They look like they would fit on anything.

Actually, I might buy some more, and I just spent $15 on them!

Bump for some nice ramsinks at a great price!

I'm not sure if this has been asked but my NB has an active HS on it and I'd like to try and get away with a passive one - is anyone using one of these as a replacement for an active NB HSF?

JackieO said:
I'm not sure if this has been asked but my NB has an active HS on it and I'd like to try and get away with a passive one - is anyone using one of these as a replacement for an active NB HSF?

I replaced my stock active NB hsf with a passive one and it works great. No more WD-40 to get rid of the annoying noise.

I'll take 2: Black aluminum South / North Bridge heatsinks 35mm x 35mm x 30mm

PM me your payment options

Back