Blizzard Announces Diablo 2: Resurrected

Mode13

Gawd
Mode13 was slain by Gloam.

Your deeds of valor will be remembered.

can't wait to relive good old hardcore memories of getting instapwned by a huge pack of gloams casting lightning at the same time.

P.S. don't really care about the covering up of body parts, but it is true that some of the character models don't look ...good...

Krenum

Fully [H]
I have this very specific memory of playing Diablo 2 back in the day.... The first rock music record I ever got into was A Perfect Circle's Mer de Noms. I vividly remember playing act 3 with that album in the background for hoooouuuuurrrrrrssssssss.
That was a good album. Buddy of mine had the 45 special edition. Used to play it on our record player.

jfreund

[H]ard|Gawd
I have this very specific memory of playing Diablo 2 back in the day.... The first rock music record I ever got into was A Perfect Circle's Mer de Noms. I vividly remember playing act 3 with that album in the background for hoooouuuuurrrrrrssssssss.
Quake had a hybrid CD with the game data on Track 1, and Reznor's background audio on Track 2 and up. The game would play the same track number of any audio CD on the CDROM drive for a specific level. Level 3 played Track 9 and to this day I can't hear Soundgarden's "Mind Riot" without thinking of the "foomp, ting ting ting, BANG" from the grenade launcher at the beginning of Level 3.

Armenius

Fully [H]
Quake had a hybrid CD with the game data on Track 1, and Reznor's background audio on Track 2 and up. The game would play the same track number of any audio CD on the CDROM drive for a specific level. Level 3 played Track 9 and to this day I can't hear Soundgarden's "Mind Riot" without thinking of the "foomp, ting ting ting, BANG" from the grenade launcher at the beginning of Level 3.
I listened to Facelift from Alice in Chains all the time while playing Quake. I similarly can't not the player's grunt right before he jumps into the water at the end of the Level 3 demo just as the chorus to Man in the Box starts.