Blazin Hot! BFG GeForce 7800 GTX $491 at Dell

Did anyone check their order status this morning?

"Currently one or more items are backordered. Every effort is being made to complete the order."

Estimated Ship Date: 7/25/2005

ozziegn said:
when did u order yours?

Same day this thread was posted. :) DHL estimates the 13th but it's already in my state per their tracking. Hope it's home for me.

burningrave101 said:
Did anyone check their order status this morning?

"Currently one or more items are backordered. Every effort is being made to complete the order."

Estimated Ship Date: 7/25/2005

Both of mine show the 25th as well (exact same message)

Shipped. DHL has a tracking number. Estimated arrival date is the 14th. Which is, of course, one day AFTER my day off.

Shipped Items

SKU: <> A0500041 Quantity: 1
Description: <> GeForce 7800 GTX 256 MB GDDR3 PCIe Graph

Tracking Number(s): HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Its mine...my precious...its all mine :D My rig will no longer be mediocrity...really hear me roar now :p

-tReP

Trepidati0n said:
Shipped Items

SKU: <> A0500041 Quantity: 1
Description: <> GeForce 7800 GTX 256 MB GDDR3 PCIe Graph

Tracking Number(s): HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Its mine...my precious...its all mine :D My rig will no longer be mediocrity...really hear me roar now :p

-tReP

Uhh... Didn't know they made Socket A mobos with PCI-e... (Looking at your sig)

Viper87227 said:
Lets hope he ordered more than just a new video card ;)

OMG

7/11/2005 8:08 am With delivery courier.
6:53 am Arrived at DHL facility. Rockford, IL
7/10/2005 9:41 pm Transit through sort facility. South Bend, IN
7/9/2005 12:26 am Transit through sort facility. Orlando, FL
7/8/2005 7:21 pm Departing origin. Jacksonville, FL
6:00 pm Picked Up by DHL. Shipper's Door

I wasn't planning on ordering my new rig until next week....3700+ SD among other things

-tReP

Trepidati0n said:
OMG

I wasn't planning on ordering my new rig until next week....3700+ SD among other things

-tReP

Rockford eh? I'm in Roscoe. Mind if I stop by? I have a PCI-E motherboard! :D

trepidation and texaspete what time on thursday did you get your order confirmation emails from dell? (include time zone please!) thanks!

halcyon said:
trepidation and texaspete what time on thursday did you get your order confirmation emails from dell? (include time zone please!) thanks!

I did it over the phone since their website was being a real alliance NE rogue. Figure about 1 hour after the deal was posted =P Maybe 2PM
-tReP

Dew said:
GeForce 7800 GTX 256 MB GDDR3 PCIe Graphics Card Qty 1
Unit Price $617.95
Dell Home Customers: Save 10% off Notebook Accessories!
- $61.80
TOTAL:$556.15
Additional Discounts and Coupons
Dell Home Customers: Save 2% off when you use DPA! -$9.82
Dell Home Customers: -$65.00
Get free ground (3-5 day) shipping on peripheral items over $49!
Total Price

Sub-total $481.33
Shipping & Handling $7.00
Shipping & Handling Discount -$7.00
Tax $0.00
Total Price $481.33

-$14.44 for 3% FatCash

Total: $466.89

can you post all the codes you used to get it down to 466?

Alexz0r said:

It's the same as the original post, with an additional 3% FatCash. Dunno how they got that, wish I did :)

Alexz0r said:

The only other codes he used was the DPA coupon for 2% off and he went through the Fatwallet site to get the 3% FatCash. You can search for the DPA coupon on FatWallet and you'll have to sign up for a Dell DPA credit card and use that to purchase with.

people please, if your card has shipped, please post when it was ordered.

Trepidati0n said:
OMG

^ lol - thats funny how that item was processed by DHL.

it first started out in Jacksonville and then it went down south to Orlando (which is like 4 hours away) and then it went back up again to where it originally started.

WTF is that? :confused:

Not sure if this was posted already but Ben's bargains has a new 25% off coupon code to dell bussiness:

- Go to Dell Small Business search for item # A0500041 or bfg 7800 and add to cart

- Use coupon code: HLNK6D9KLX27WN for 25% off (expires 7/13 11:59pm)

- Price should be $463 shipped as per Ben's

ozziegn said:
^ lol - thats funny how that item was processed by DHL.

it first started out in Jacksonville and then it went down south to Orlando (which is like 4 hours away) and then it went back up again to where it originally started.

WTF is that? :confused:

orlando is probably the state or area hub... so it went something like this

truck from jville to orlando
plane from orlando to IN etc...

SJetski71 said:
Not sure if this was posted already but Ben's bargains has a new 25% off coupon code to dell bussiness:

- Go to Dell Small Business search for item # A0500041 or bfg 7800 and add to cart

- Use coupon code: HLNK6D9KLX27WN for 25% off (expires 7/13 11:59pm)

- Price should be $463 shipped as per Ben's

Nice, very nice, Thanks!

searching for the card didn't work with those keywords.. just ended up and manuallly going through to find it. Coupon took it down than the original in this post did.

Got mine! $498 with tax because I'm in Florida but still quite a bit cheaper than the $619 at newegg!

Now I just need to get an Asus A8N-SLI Premium, a PC Power and Cooling 510 SLI, and a new case...

SCORE!!!!

P1010021.JPG

P1010022.JPG

Only thing I notice is that I payed about $520 after shipping...now there is another coupon out from Dell..damn them =P. Still cheaper than anywhere else. I'll count my blessings :)

-tReP

Trepidati0n said:
SCORE!!!!

[1MG]http://hostimage.ra-specht.com/P1010021.JPG[/IMG]
[1MG]http://hostimage.ra-specht.com/P1010022.JPG[/IMG]

Only thing I notice is that I payed about $520 after shipping...now there is another coupon out from Dell..damn them =P. Still cheaper than anywhere else. I'll count my blessings :)

-tReP

So! Did the T-Shirt and slick pads come with it?

MonsterZero said:
Nice, very nice, Thanks!

searching for the card didn't work with those keywords.. just ended up and manuallly going through to find it. Coupon took it down than the original in this post did.

You can't search for the item on Dell Home or Dell SB ither one. Even the CSR i talked to Saturday couldn't find it. I guess its just not listed in their database yet or whatever. You just have to go Desktop Accessories and Graphics Cards.

Actually, for some reason, when you search the main page shows nothing in all results, but clicking the Electronics and accessories tab shows it.

burningrave101 said:
You can't search for the item on Dell Home or Dell SB ither one. Even the CSR i talked to Saturday couldn't find it. I guess its just not listed in their database yet or whatever. You just have to go Desktop Accessories and Graphics Cards.
You can search for it, you just have to pick Home or SB before searching.

http://search.dell.com/results.aspx...19&k=7800&img=True&sum=True&ssum=False&qmp=10
http://search.dell.com/results.aspx...04&k=7800&img=True&sum=True&ssum=False&qmp=10

dude your all paying too much.

get over to the other thread and use the small business code.

you get it for 463 shipped.

so it works out to be 491 shipped with tax for most.

others get an even better deal.

move it now.

boasist said:
dude your all paying too much.

get over to the other thread and use the small business code.

you get it for 463 shipped.

so it works out to be 491 shipped with tax for most.

others get an even better deal.

move it now.
The original deal here has already morphed into the $463 deal :p

Problem with ordering or re-ordering now is you move down the list from "Not likely to get it this year" to "Ha ha you mean you actually think you will still get it".

Havent had good luck with dell and these type of video card deals.

:::Is so jelious:::: Congrats guys, too bad my car needs repairs for about $500, so my father had to slap me in the face a few times to tell me I'm not buying a video card lol.

When you sign up to create a new account, what do you put for Company name since it is a required field? Do you have to have an existing account with your company to order? Am I just looking into this too much because it is such a good deal?

I would love to jump on this deal but I already bought an eVGA 7800 GTX about 11 days ago. I figured after returning it and being hit with the restocking fee, it wouldn't be worth the trouble. Yeah, I could Ebay it, but I probably wouldn't get $600 for it :) In any event, performance isn't really that much better, so I'm more than contect. Congrats to you guys that got the deal :cool:

Dammit I HAD to order one through the SB link. $500 w/tax and shipping (hawaii shipping)est. ship date 7/27. DAMN, now I gotta do the mobo cpu upgrade thing already (goona get bfg nf4 mb and winchester a64 3200). The g/f is gonna be around until the end of august though.. won't be able to upgrade till she's gone or I'd have my head ripped off (i live with her). gonna be spending about $800 total for the conversion.

Anyone wanna buy a 6800 gt that o/cs to ultra levels/abit nf7/barton xp that runs at 2.4ghz? :D or perhaps it's time to upgrade an old p3 700 box I have..

arghh!!!!

Obviously Dell has given us ALL a good problem to have. The need to upgrade. It was a hassle cancelling my first order, reordering at the lower price, and now having to wait. But because Nvidia actually has these cards available, unlike the mythical X800XT PE's, I'm not so worried about receiving the card in a timely manner. I did loose four days on my estimated ship days with the $30 savings, but I'd rather have the $30. ;)

Besides, I'm having a HELL of a time finishing my Apple G5 case mod. And until I get it done, I won't have the case ready for the new computer anyway. As it stands, my checklist looks like this:

Motherboard: DFI NF4 LanParty SLi-DR
Power Supply: Enermax 600W SLi Ready
Video Card: BFG 7800GTX
Optical Drive: NEC Silver DL 3540A

Leaving the need for - Probable purchase:

CPU - Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego
RAM - 2x1GB Crucial "Value"
HD - Seagate SATA 200GB or larger

That should provide a pretty sweet system for the $$$. More than I should be spending, but it will be nice when it's done! ;)

ANYONE WITH GOOD HEAT PLEASE READ:

My birthday is coming up soon (13th of July), and I was wondering if someone in the USA was willing to work out a deal where I pay them ahead of time over paypal and they order me one of these sweet deals from Dell.Please PM me :)

The price has gone up to $667 before discounts. so now it's like $500 before tax/shipping.

i ordered 2 on sunday and have a july 25th estimated ship date what does everyone else have that ordered sunday or later?
I got burned last time by Dell when they never shipped the x800xt pe's so im a bit paranoid.
Im so excited to get these things setup in sli with a new mb/cpu im gonna peepee my pants :)

Back