Black Friday Budget Build!

cxz001

Limp Gawd
Hallo,

Post your best Black Friday Budget Build (even though it's a month away).

Requirements: less than $500 (including 20 inch monitor & casing)

Winners will received free items on my Tibia private server.

Heh heh.

It's still way too early. Too many prices may change between now and Black Friday.

Plus, we have no BF sales flyers, which would tell us which items would be on sale.

Also, you haven't answered the stickied questions as to what this PC is used for and other specifics.

not to add to the bashing... but computer sales deals... a month away!?

We barely know them the day before! Just start your research into what you want, bookmark several selections for what you want, and view them on the day of.

Seriously... nobody is supposed to know discounts before the come out!

If you really want to know, look at last years sales and guesstimate off of those. :p

Hmm, so when should I start? The day of would be too late wouldn't it?

Site still has a CompUSA link. Nifty. But yeah, typically the deals are out in the month before. I can't think of any Black Friday deal I didn't know of less than three days before. So you can ask for builds a week to Black Friday and probably get some ok advice (components keep getting cheaper so you might even be able to push that 500 to a nice machine, though including a screen in the price makes it harder).

EDIT: Also, not just a month away, still closer to two months away. Or did you forget when thanksgiving is?

The beginning of November would be a better time to start this "contest."

Actually, it would be better for you to talk to the [H] mods and admins and get their permission before you start this contest.

I believe that it's a "gray area" topic that may or may not fly here.

Back