Bitspower X99 ITX/AC Water Block

{NG}Fidel

Supreme [H]ardness
So I have been searching for this block for a little while the last month or so. I cannot seem to find it anywhere.
Does anyone know where to look for an item like this other than Ebay? Im not exactly a Water Cooling Pro lol so any help would be appreciated. Hell I would even buy it from someone who may be upgrading to X299.
Thanks in advance for any advice.

I'm not that familiar with Bitspowers blocks, but I just searched on performance-pcs.com, and they do have a few different Bitspower x99 blocks. Not sure if any of them are the same as the one you are looking for though.

I've never ordered from them, but I have heard positive things. In a post FrozenCPU era, they seem to have some of the better assortments out there.

I'm not that familiar with Bitspowers blocks, but I just searched on performance-pcs.com, and they do have a few different Bitspower x99 blocks. Not sure if any of them are the same as the one you are looking for though.

I've never ordered from them, but I have heard positive things. In a post FrozenCPU era, they seem to have some of the better assortments out there.
Thanks Zarathustra. I see they have the listing but its only out of stock and pre-order.
http://www.performance-pcs.com/bitspower-asrix99-nickel-plated-water-block-clear.html

Feel free to drop them a line about when they expect to get the next batch of them in. I did the same when ordering my monoblock and they replied quickly.
Took your advice and got a quick email stating they would look into it. Not used to that experience haha thank you.

Took your advice and got a quick email stating they would look into it. Not used to that experience haha thank you.
Good customer service is definitely weird these days, but PPCS has yet to let me down in my short history of ordering from them. =)

Back