Bitspower X99 ITX/AC Water Block

Discussion in 'Water Cooling' started by {NG}Fidel, May 17, 2018.

1. {NG}Fidel

{NG}Fidel [H]ardness Supreme

So I have been searching for this block for a little while the last month or so. I cannot seem to find it anywhere.
    Does anyone know where to look for an item like this other than Ebay? Im not exactly a Water Cooling Pro lol so any help would be appreciated. Hell I would even buy it from someone who may be upgrading to X299.
    Thanks in advance for any advice.

2. Zarathustra[H]

Zarathustra[H] Pick your own.....you deserve it.

I'm not that familiar with Bitspowers blocks, but I just searched on performance-pcs.com, and they do have a few different Bitspower x99 blocks. Not sure if any of them are the same as the one you are looking for though.

I've never ordered from them, but I have heard positive things. In a post FrozenCPU era, they seem to have some of the better assortments out there.

3. {NG}Fidel

Thanks Zarathustra. I see they have the listing but its only out of stock and pre-order.
    http://www.performance-pcs.com/bitspower-asrix99-nickel-plated-water-block-clear.html

4. VanGoghComplex

VanGoghComplex [H]ard|Gawd

{NG}Fidel likes this.
  5. {NG}Fidel

Took your advice and got a quick email stating they would look into it. Not used to that experience haha thank you.

6. VanGoghComplex

VanGoghComplex [H]ard|Gawd

Good customer service is definitely weird these days, but PPCS has yet to let me down in my short history of ordering from them. =)

{NG}Fidel likes this.