• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bit-HDTV invites

Still looking for a bit-hdtv invite. I have xtremespeeds invites that I can offer up. unliterate at gmail
 
Would not mind an invite an be able to cut the cord. I have a 3Mbit upload that sits idle most of the day so I should be able to keep at least a 1:1 ratio.
 
Are the files on this site in rar format still? Or are they unrar'd like on hd-torrents?

Can someone give me an invite? I have 1+ ratio on hd-torrents and torrentleech.
 
looking for a bitme.org invite AND if your willing to seed at least 1+ then pm me.
 
I would trade google+, ip-torrents or spotify invites for one Bit-HDTV invite
 
I am looking for an invite please. I seed and maintain a high ratio...thank you.


6327157342
 
Last edited:
I'd love a bit.HDTV invite, if available. I have some demonoid invites to trade with.

 
count me in as well, can trade for demonoid acct as well

dont know how to show pic of my demonoid up/down ratio or i would. if anyone believes me its

Uploaded: 8.52 TB
Downloaded: 1.23 TB
Ratio: 6.90
 
Last edited:
Back
Top