Bit-HDTV invites

Looking for invite. Have a great ratio & Demonoid:

l4yercake
Ratio: 6.59
Uploaded: 18.59 GB
Downloaded: 2.82 GB
Ratio: 6.59 (Updated once a day)

invites are GONE - will come back with more when I've got the upload credits to get them. Have fun guys.

Last edited:
im looking for one also if any are available, i keep a 1.7-2.5 ratio on hd-torrents

Bad news - I just tried to fulfill the first request, and got this message:

I'm not an Elite User guys....... I'll see what if anything I can do with my 3 current invites, but for now it looks like a no-go.

Last edited:
I have gathered 8 invites over the ~5 years I've been a member at ST. It's probably one of the best and fastest out there. PM me if interested in trading.

Can anyone with a Bit-HDTV account do me a favor and look for an account real quick?

I'm not sure but I'm guessing accounts expire because I just tried logging in to no avail. Their IRC is dead too. :(

Edit: Upon further sleuthing, I will indeed have to get a new account. I'm a bit irked as I was an elite member but if anyone needs proof of my share ratios on other sites, I'd be glad to show them again.

Last edited:
Have 8 invites to filelist.ro. Romanian site as you know but it has tv shows and everything. TV shows all english, many freeleeches. Easy sight to navigate. Donate i think it was like almost 9 bucks and you get VIP and 200gb upload credit with 10 invites. Google chrome auto translates the site for me so no problems there but torrent names are all in english anyways.

PM me if you would like an invite and willing to maintain a good ratio

Last edited:
How is it that a piracy thread is staying open here?

On a side note torrent sites suck.

Newsgroups are the way to go. Astraweb is a great service for $11 a month exceptional retention and 20 connections. I use it for tv shows since we can only record two things at the same time. Great thing is they never have commercials this way so the hour long shows are about 42-45 minutes on average.

Hoping to get an invite please.

Finally upload speed has been upgraded from 386Kb/s to 1Mb/s

How is it that a piracy thread is staying open here?

On a side note torrent sites suck.

Newsgroups are the way to go. Astraweb is a great service for $11 a month exceptional retention and 20 connections. I use it for tv shows since we can only record two things at the same time. Great thing is they never have commercials this way so the hour long shows are about 42-45 minutes on average.

+1 for Astraweb. but I also use Torrent sites. Between the two I can get just about anything.

OMG i love world of warcraft you all should suck my dick like asap

newsgroups are great with astraweb, but lately most of the stuff out there is either password protected rars, fake uploads, malware or virus. :(

I would love an invite to bit-hdtv. please hook me up if you have a spare invite.

[email protected]

EDIT: Thank you mark for the invite.

Last edited:
Would need HDBITS.org. Have 50 peanuts.com to give.

Would like bit-HDTVcom. Have nothing to give :(

Last edited:
I would love a bit-hdtv invite and have AL and ST invites to trade for it: seiferoth10(at)gmail(dot)com. If you need share ratio proof, PM me.

Back