Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Classes

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • None

Votes: 86 72.9%

• Total voters

stevedave

Supreme [H]ardness
How many people made it through inferno and with how many classes?

Last edited:
Zero - got to act 2 inferno and couldn't stand the grinding any longer.

All 6 classes huh? The double irony being that there's only 5 classes total and there isn't even an option for that. :p

None.

Got so bored with it I didn't even finish it on Normal.

I'm getting sick of the game on Hell right now. I think at this point I'm just going to leave it alone and come back to it once I've forgotten everything.

nobody has beaten all 5 classes because that would require playing the witch doctor....So I put 6 on their to identify smart asses and liars.....or I hit 6 instead of 5 you be the judge.

I probably could grind through it all...but Act1 is now ridiculously easy, yet Act2/3 I get my ass kicked non-stop. So I just farm Act1 and hope to get incrementally better. 800+ average resists, 20k hp, 34k DPS wizard. :p

Did it two weeks after release with 1 class. Had no reason or motivation to do it with another.

None. I quit that shitty game last week and started playing better games instead. I may pick it back up when the expansion comes out if its any good

My wizard ages ago, so just one class but when i play these games i play with one character and thats it tbh, im not an alt guy.

Atm im just gambling all my gold away on unidentified items, and just need to sell everything ive got and ive done with the game. just got an invite to CS go beta so im set. Making lots of little kiddo's happy by being a good customer for there unidentified goods :D

Made myself some nice money on RMAH so im not arsed, but tbh the game is terrible in so many ways. Only thing that kept me playing was money. And the only way to get through the game really is to spend money it's terrible. (I spent nothing, just played the auction house)

Never trusting blizzard again, it's without doubt the worst game they have ever made.

I stopped at Act 2 Hell. I might pick it up again later on, but right now other games have my attention.

I finished it at the beginning of June on my wizard. Since then I've leveled a barbarian, monk, and demon hunter to 60. I got most of the way through Act 3 on my barbarian before I lost interest in him, while the monk and demon hunter are still at the beginning of Act 1 with roughly 22 hours played each.

Currently leveling a witch doctor. After I finish that I will pick one to casually progress to the end.

Just 1 class, which is the only character play actively. I enjoyed getting my ass kicked left and right getting there, then coming back later with better gear + the 1.0.3 inferno nerfs. Everything feels so much more manageable now. Except Ghom, fuck that guy. He's tougher than Diablo now.

I don't understand how anyone can play D3 thru Inferno and not get incredibly bored. What's the end goal...? It's not like all that gear is good for anything other than farming more gear. I guess when/if PvP gets implemented the game might be somewhat interesting, until then it's basically like playing solitaire...

I don't understand how anyone can play D3 thru Inferno and not get incredibly bored. What's the end goal...? It's not like all that gear is good for anything other than farming more gear. I guess when/if PvP gets implemented the game might be somewhat interesting, until then it's basically like playing solitaire...

I think you're missing the point... The point is to get more (better) gear.

None -

I got my 64 dollars back. I've had more fun with my money than I had with the actual game.

None, got bored after farming for 10+hours straight and not finding any good items, diablo 2 item drop was much better. WTF is the point of a leveled loot drop game if you cant find shit and they want you to use the auction house, GTFO! Watching paint peel > D3 farming...

I have developed carpal tunnel from all the clicking trying to kill the Elites in Act 3. I have great protection, but I need a weapon with 10K DPS! :p

None because this games shitty design has pigeonholed me into using the AH to get better items.

Where is the option : "Who has beat Diablo 3 Inferno without using the AH?".

Got about 100 hours into hardcore mode and a handful of deaths.

Taking my sweet time.

Where's the fire?

Can roll Act 1

Get rolled hard in Act 2

That's just horrible play-balancing.

None, my Barbarian is stuck in Hell, now I'm playing a Wizard.

I already voted, but I just finished inferno on my barbarian as well. Realized the push from the end of Act 3 to Diablo wasn't all that far and just got it over with.

So I guess that's wizard and barbarian for me.

Can roll Act 1

Get rolled hard in Act 2

That's just horrible play-balancing.

Even after the inferno nerfs? Everything became way easier for me after 1.0.3. The things that used to 1-shot me or kill me within seconds didn't anymore. Perhaps it's a melee problem if your class is melee?

I can't get myself to complete it on even one character. The shitty item drop system is way too random. I end up buying items on the AH so I can get a chance for items to drop that end up being shittier than the ones I can afford on the AH. Where is the motivation to try to get my own drops? Too many planets must align (right mix of properties, good or great roll on those properties, etc) for an item to be useful.

None. My character that is the furthest along is my barb but he is stuck in Act 3 right before Ghom. I can solo act 2 fine and farm Belial, so maybe it's just my build. Might try and get my Wizard up to inferno just for a change of pace.

None. My WD is struggling in Act 1 Inferno (weak resists) so I started a Wiz which is only a 17 right now.

Losing interest very fast. I have solid pings to everywhere in the US and I still get lag delay thanks to Blizzards shit online only setup.

None so far.
I got my Barb up to A2 Inferno, but haven't started it yet.
My DH is about halfway done through A2 Inferno though it's hard getting one-shotted by a few elite mobs.

Completed Inferno pre-1.0.3 with a glass cannon Demon Hunter, then post 1.0.3 with a Barbarian. Skipped 1.0.3 Inferno Ghom though, Inferno Diablo was easier. :rolleyes:

Finished Inferno two days before 1.0.3 and had 180 hours on my Wizard at that time. The first 60 hours went from Normal to Hell, and I spent the remaining time in Inferno, 20 hours in Act IV alone. Slooow but steady progression. Killed Diablo Inferno on the Sunday before patch 1.0.3 at 1:20 pm. Probably one of the hardest things I've ever done in a video game, pre-nerf elites (especially the Soul Rippers, Lashers, Phasebeasts etc. in Act III Inferno) were absolutely ridiculous. Now I'm playing Hardcore, aiming for level 60 on a wizard while waiting for PVP/expansion/level cap raise.

Back